Wardah Fill in The Blank Quiz
1. Wardah Fill in The Blank Quiz is organised by Wardah Malaysia (“Organiser”).
2. The Contest will start at 12:00am on 30 April 2020 and ends at 11:59pm on 7 May 2020 (“Contest Period”). The Organiser reserves the right to shorten or extend the Contest Period without prior notice. All entries received outside the Contest Period shall be automatically disqualified.
3. This Contest is open to all Malaysian Citizens above 18 years of age (as at 29 April 2020) (the “Participant(s)”) except the employees and immediate family members of the Organiser, including its affiliates and/or related companies, distributors, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies.
4. By participating in the Contest, the Participant is deemed to have fully and unconditionally agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions stated hereinafter. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any Participant who does not comply with any of the Terms and Conditions of this Contest or if the Organiser is of the view that the Participant fails to meet any of the Organiser’s participation criteria.
5. The Organiser reserves the rights to amend, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions without any prior notice at any time and the Participant shall be bound to such changes. The Organiser is the final authority to decide on the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions and as to any other matters relating to this Contest. The Organiser’s decision is final with respect to any aspect of the Contest, including without limitation, the determination of the Winners. Any correspondence pertaining to the decision made by the Organiser will not be entertained.
6. The Organiser may waive any of these Terms and Conditions in its sole discretion. Any attempt by a Participant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Organiser reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. The Organiser, all its promotion partners and other parties involved in the Contest, including their directors, officers and agents are not liable in any way for the following: (a) intervention by unauthorised parties during the Contest; (b) any human errors and electronic/technical failure in the administration of the Contest and processing of entries; (c) any entry that is lost, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received; and (d) any liability (including death) whether directly or indirectly caused by their participation in the Contest and usage of the prize.
8. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
How to participate
1. Participants must follow @wardahbeauty_my and @guardianmy on Instagram
2. Participants have to comment the right answers to complete the blank spot as shown at the image visual and tag @wardahbeauty_my and 3 of their friends to join this quiz.
Organiser Winners’ selection:
A total of three (3) winners will be selected at the end of the Contest Period.
We may opt to announce the results of the Contest in our social media page and/or other online platform own and operated by us (e.g., Wardah’s Instagram account) within FOURTEEN (14) days after the end of Contest Period. We will notify the winner via Facebook private message on the Contest Page or via e-mail (whichever applicable)
In the Notification, we may ask for your personal information for verification purposes and/or to arrange for delivery of the prizes.
Each potential winner is responsible to respond to the Notification and provide their details (full name, date of birth, contact number, mailing address & e-mail address) within SEVEN (7) working days from the date of Notification. Failure to do so, prizes shall be forfeited or disposed of at the discretion of Wardah Malaysia.
Each winner will receive a prize of product hampers worth RM 100 allocated.
Prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions and it is the winner’s responsibility to read and understand such terms and conditions.
Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or other deals or goods or credit of any kind. Wardah Malaysia reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with alternative prizes or similar value at anytime without prior notice. The prizes are given on an “as is” basis.
All prizes will be delivered to the stated mailing address after Wardah Malaysia has received the winner’s personal information via Private Message (PM)/Direct Message (DM)/e-mail once relevant verification on the winner has been performed by Wardah Malaysia.
Wardah Malaysia reserves the right to request from the winner proof of his/her identification before giving out the Prize.
Use of Data
1. By participating in this Contest, the Participants agree that the Organiser may use the Participants’ entries, photos, video, name provided and/or any statement made by them concerning the Contest and/or the prizes for future advertising and publicity purposes in connection with the Contest in any and all media without additional compensation, notification or permission. By submitting the entries for this Contest, all Participants agree and acknowledged that all intellectual property rights thereto shall belong to the Organiser.
2. The Organiser may collect personal identifiable information (“Information”) to provide services or to correspond with the Participants. This Information is stored in a manner appropriate to the nature of the data by the Organiser and is used to fulfill the Participant’s request(s). By submitting the Participant’s Information, the Organiser deems that permission is given to the Organiser and/or its authorised agents to use this Information for the purpose of present and future marketing and promotional purposes and to improve its products and services. If the Participant informs the Organiser via 1300 1300 89 that the above Information should not be used as a basis for further contact, the Information will not be provided or shared with other companies for their use.
3. In view of the implementation of the Personal Data Act Protection Act, by participating in the Contest, the Participants hereby expressly grant the Organiser, their affiliates and partners the permission to use and process their personal data including (but not limited to) names, contact information and/or photographs for future advertising and publicity purposes in any media in connection with this Contest without additional compensation, notification or permission.
1. It is the responsibility of the Participants to provide complete and valid information. Participant agrees to grant the rights to the Organiser to have access to obtain, extract, verify and/or utilize the given information at any time from time to time.
2. Participant has the right to obtain access, request correction or withdraw consent to disclose any personal information held by the Organiser. Such request can be made via Instagram message at Wardah’s official Instagram page, https://www.instagram.com/wardahbeauty_my/