UBERMEN COUNT & WIN Facebook Contest(7th December to 13th December 2020) Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The contest is organised and managed by Tohtonku Sdn Bhd (also named as “the Organiser”) and will be conducted on the following Terms and Conditions:
By entering this contest, participant(s) agree to be bound by these rules.
This Contest will commence on 7th December 2020 and end on 13th December 2020 (“Contest Period”).
How to Join:
1. Count the no of Ubermen Antiperspirant Body Spray.
2. Answer at the comment section below.
3. Tag 3 of your friends.
4. Finish the comment with hashtag #GuardianMY #WinUBM #ubermenmy
UBERMEN Antiperspirant Body Spray Activ Cool 150ml x 10 unit
1. 10 winners with correct answer criteria will be chosen randomly.
2. All of the Organiser’s decisions in connection with this contest shall be final, conclusive and binding. Any correspondence shall not be entertained.
3. All contestants shall agree to abide by the Organiser’s decision with respect to all aspects in connection with this contest.
4. All entries received past the contest period shall automatically be disqualified.
5. By participating in this contest, all contestants are agreeable to be contacted by the Organiser.
6. Winners will be contacted via phone or email by the Organiser by 21th December 2020.
7. If a winner is uncontactable, the Organiser reserves the right to select an alternative winner for the contest after 3 attempts to contact the winner has been made by phone or email.
8. The Organiser reserves the right to select another winner based on the judging criteria.
Option 1 (Postage):
Winners must provide details requested by the Organiser within 7 days after the notification and before the delivery of the prize. The prize will be posted to the winners’ home addresses.
In the event that the Organiser is required to post/courier a prize to a winner, the Organiser will not be held liable for non-receipt of prize or damages caused during the delivery process. No requests for replacement and/or exchange of prizes will be entertained.
Option 2 (Self-collection):
Prize may be collected by the winner or a person authorised by the winner in writing. A copy of the winner’s NRIC and the winner’s letter of notification must be presented during prize collection. The Organiser will not entertain any requests to extend the prize redemption or claim period.
1. Tohtonku Sdn Bhd will not be responsible for entries that are incomplete or have invalid information.
2. Tohtonku Sdn Bhd reserves the right to disqualify any participants without notice at any point during the contest or after he/she is found to have not fulfilled the prerequisites of the contest prior to participation.
3. Tohtonku Sdn Bhd will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing its obligations if such failure or delay is caused by circumstances beyond reasonable control.
4. Participants agrees, if so required, to participate in publicity events without any compensation or fees. Tohtonku Sdn Bhd reserves the right to use the name, address, mobile number, photograph, particulars and/or documents of the Participants or winners for the purpose of advertising and all other forms of publicity from time to time without any royalty or compensation given to the Participants or winners.
5. Tohtonku Sdn Bhd reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or amend the rules of the contest without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either on the official Guardian Facebook page.
6. Tohtonku Sdn Bhd retains all proprietary rights to the intellectual property contained within the Contest and owns the copyright to all content within.
7. Personal Data of the Participants will be collected by Tohtonku Sdn Bhd and the Participants by participating in this Contest hereby agrees to the terms and conditions of Tohtonku Sdn. Bhd.’s Privacy Notice as listed in https://www.facebook.com/Ubermen.Malaysia/?ref=page_internal
8. Tohtonku Sdn Bhd will not be responsible for any technical errors that occur in Internet access, telecommunications networks, or any other reasons that prevent entry to the contest.
9. Tohtonku Sdn Bhd will not be liable for any loss, damage, or personal injury incurred by the contestants in the process of joining the contest. However, in the event, if such claim is allowable, Each claim shall be limited to RM100.00 only.
10. Employees of Tohtonku Sdn Bhd, its group of companies and the Tohtonku Sdn Bhd’s agencies associated with this Contest and their immediate families (spouse, children, parents, siblings and their spouses) shall not be eligible to participate in this Contest.