TERMS AND CONDITIONS – HANSAPLAST X DISNEY MARVEL SEPTEMBER’20 CAMPAIGN (ONLY AT GUARDIAN)
1. This “HANSAPLAST x DISNEY MARVEL SEPTEMBER’20” Campaign Contest (“Contest”) organized by Beiersdorf (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. [77205-D] (“Organiser”) will run from 1st September 2020 to 30th September 2020. (“Contest Period”).
2. This Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens residing in Malaysia aged 18 and above (as at the date of participation in this contest) holding valid Malaysian National Registration Identity Card only (“Participants”). For Participants aged below 18 years old, a letter of consent from parent(s) is required to be attached together with the entry submission in the contest.
3. The following group of persons shall not be eligible to participate in the contest: a. Employees of the Organiser including its affiliated and related companies and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses); and/or representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of Organiser including its affiliated and related companies, and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters including spouses).
4. Participants must purchase any 2 of Hansaplast Disney or Marvel products in a single receipt during Contest Period at Guardian Malaysia. Each receipt (“Proof of Purchase”) can only be used once and considered as one (1) valid contest entry only.
5. To enter the contest, participants must:
Step 1: Purchase any 2 of Hansaplast Disney or Marvel products at Guardian Malaysia in a single receipt and keep the original receipt
Step 2: Answer a simple question on Facebook. (Refer to the contest post on Hansaplast Facebook)
Step 3: Comment the answer & submit the receipt in the contest post comment section.
6. Participants may submit multiple entries with different Proof of Purchase to increase chances of winning. Each participant is entitled to one (1) prize only.
Winners and Prizes
7. The total value of the Contest’s prizes worth up to RM 4,200. The contest prizes to be given away as follows:
I. Grand Prize x 6 winners: ONE (1) unit of Lego x Marvel’s Avengers set worth RM 560 each.
II. Consolation Prize x 12 winners: ONE (1) set of Hansaplast Products Hamper worth RM80 each.
8. Total 18 (Grand prize x 6 + Consolation prize x 12) winners will be selected after the Contest Period.
9. At the end of the Contest Period, winners shall be selected based on winner selection criteria 9(I) & 9(II) and the completed submissions as mentioned in item 5 during the contest period.
I. Grand Prize
In the selection of the Grand Prize winners, the total number of valid entry generated throughout the Contest Period will be divided by the total number of allocated grand prize, which is 6. For example, if the total number of valid entry is 120, this will be divided by 6. SIX (6) eligible Participants with the serial number in multiples of 20, such as 20th, 40th, 60th, etc., will be shortlisted as the Grand Prize winners. If the total number of valid entry is odd number, for example 111, the serial number with decimal places will be rounded down. Thus, the Participants with the serial numbers in multiples of 19, such as 19th, 38th, 57th, etc., will be shortlisted as the Grand Prize winners.
II. Consolation Prize
In the selection of the Consolation Prize winners, the total number of valid entry generated throughout the Contest Period will be divided by the total number of allocated consolation prizes, which is 12. For example, if the total number of valid entry is 240, this will be divided by 12. TWELVE (12) Participants with the serial numbers in multiples of 12, such as 12th, 24th, 36th, 48th, etc., will be shortlisted as the Consolation Prize winners. If the total number of valid entry is odd number, for example 219, the serial number with decimal places will be rounded down. Thus, the Participants with the serial numbers in multiples of 11, such as 11th, 22nd, 33rd, 44th, etc., will be shortlisted as the Consolation Prize winners.
10. The Organiser’s decision on winner’s selection is final and binding on all participants and no correspondence, appeals, enquiries on the subject, whether verbal or written, shall be entertained.
11. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable in any other forms subject to such terms and conditions which Organiser may in its sole discretion impose. The Organiser may in its sole discretion exchange or substitute the Prizes to another of equivalent or similar value at any time without prior notice.
13. All entries received out of the contest period shall automatically be disqualified.
14. All entries that involves cash, cheque or electronic currencies, anything that does not abide and comply to the rules & regulations of Malaysia law, or anything that cannot be purchased will be disqualified.
15. Contest entries will be disqualified for multiple submissions using the same receipt number.
16. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify and/or exclude Participants and/or revoke the Prize if: -
(a) the Participant is ineligible or does not meet any of the eligibility criteria set out in the above; or
(b) the Participant does not provide the required details upon receiving the request/notification from the Organiser; or
(c) the Participant breaches the Terms and Conditions or other rules and regulations of the Contest or violated any applicable laws or regulations; or
(d) in the Organiser’s sole determination, it believes that the Participant has attempted to undermine the operation of the Contest by fraud, cheating or deception.
17. In the event the disqualification takes place after the announcement of winners, there will be no selection of replacement of the disqualified winner.
18. In the event of a disqualification after the Prize has been awarded, the Organiser reserves the right to demand for the return of the Prize or payment of its equivalent value from the disqualified Participant.
19. There will be a 2-months lead time from the date of the Contest Winners’ Announcement on Hansaplast official Facebook page for prize fulfilment.
20. Winner will be contacted if any self-collection is required from the address located at Beiersdorf Malaysia Sdn Bhd. T1-12, Level 12 of PJ 33, Jalan Semangat, 46200, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
21. In the event the winners are not able to collect the prize, the winners are required to nominate a representative with an authorisation letter to collect the prize on his/her behalf and pre-notify the Organiser accordingly.
22. Any cost incurred during the prize redemption process e.g. tax, transportation, is to be borne by the winners.
23. The Organiser reserves the right to request for original Proof of Purchase, written proof of IC number and age of any winner before the prize is dispatched or collected.
24. By participating in this Contest, all Participants agree and consent to allow their personal data being collected, processed and used by the Organiser in accordance to the Organiser’s Privacy Notice, which is made available at the Organiser’s website at https://www.beiersdorf.com/meta-pages/privacy-policy .
25. In addition, and without prejudice to the terms in the Organiser’s Privacy Notice, Participants agree and consent to their personal date or information being collected, processed and used by the Organiser for:
(a) the purposes of this Contest;
(b) marketing and promotional activities conducted in such manner as the Organiser see fit in any media including but not limited to any form of advertising or publicity media and materials such as audio and/or visual recordings published through newspapers, television networks, radio stations or online and digital media and on the Internet, without further express consent from the Participants. Marketing and promotion activities include without limitation the use and/or publication of any details provided in and/or in connection to the entries, as well responses and related photographs.
General Terms and Conditions
26. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions contained herein, where necessary for legal, technical or commercial reasons and any such amendments shall be effective upon posting on HANSAPLAST Malaysia’s Facebook page.
27. For avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension of this Contest by the Organiser shall not entitle the Participants(s) to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Participants(s) as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
28. The Organiser’s decision on all matters relating to this Contest, including but not limited to the eligibility to participate, the selection of the Participants for this Contest, shall be final and binding. No further correspondence, appeals, protests or attempts to dispute the same shall be entertained.
29. The Organiser’s will not be liable for any losses/damages encountered by Winners during prizes redemption.
30. This Contest is not organised by or associated with Facebook. All Participants, however, agree to comply with all rules and regulations as may be imposed by Facebook in respect of any posting thereon.
31. Information provided by Participants will only be used for the fulfilment of this Contest and is provided for the Organiser only, not to Facebook.
32. The terms and condition herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.