TERMS AND CONDITIONS – EUCERIN® PROACNE SOLUTION TOP SPENDER CONTEST (GUARDIAN EXCLUSIVE)
1. This “EUCERIN® PRO ACNE TOP SPENDER” (“Contest”) organized by Beiersdorf (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. [77205-D] (“Organiser”) will run from 1st May – 31st May 2020, (“Contest Period”).
2. This Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens residing in Malaysia aged 18 and above (as at the date of participation in this contest) holding valid Malaysian National Registration Identity Card only (“Participants”). For Participants aged below 18 years old, a letter of consent from parent(s) is required to be attached together with the entry submission in the contest.
3. The following group of persons shall not be eligible to participate in the contest: a. Employees of the Organiser including its affiliated and related companies and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses); and/or representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of Organiser including its affiliated and related companies, and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters including spouses).
4. Participants must purchase any product of Eucerin® ProACNE Solution range in a single receipt during Contest Period at any Guardian outlets or Guardian online in Malaysia. Each original receipt (“Proof of Purchase”) will be considered as one (1) valid contest entry only.
5. To enter the contest, participants must:
Step 1: Purchase any amount of Eucerin® ProACNE Solution product in Guardian.
Step 2: Submit the Proof of Purchase and the below-required details to m.me/EucerinMY
i. Full Name
ii. Contact number
iii. NRIC (National Registration Identity Card) number
iv. Email address
Step 3: 21 top spenders will be shortlisted as the winners.
6. Participants may submit multiple entries with different Proof of Purchase to increase chances of winning. Each participant is entitled to one (1) prize only.
Winning Criteria and Prizes
7. One (1) Participants with the highest accumulated purchase amount (RM) and Twenty (20) Participants with the subsequent accumulated purchase amount (RM) of Eucerin ProACNE Solution products during the Contest Period will be qualified as Top Spenders (“Winners”).
8. The contest prizes for Winners to be given away as follows:
- Highest Top Spender will receive ONE (1) unit of Iphone 11 Pro Max 268GB (Midnight Green)
- Top spenders (2nd – 21st) will receive ONE (1) set of Eucerin® ProACNE Solution complete regimen & Guardian cash voucher worth up to RM50)
9. The Organiser’s decision on winner’s selection is final and binding on all participants and no correspondence, appeals, enquiries on the subject, whether verbal or written, shall be entertained.
10. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable in any other forms subject to such terms and conditions which Organiser may in its sole discretion impose. The Organiser may in its sole discretion exchange or substitute the Prizes to another of equivalent or similar value at any time without prior notice.
11. Prizes will be couriered to Winners according to the address provided by Winners, Organiser will not be responsible for any loss of gifts during mailing. Alternatively, winner can option to make self-collection at Organizer’s office at Beiersdorf (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd., T1-12, Level 12 of Jaya 33, No.3, Jalan Professor Khoo Kay Kim, Seksyen 13, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
12. All entries received out of the contest period shall automatically be disqualified.
13. All entries that involves cash, cheque or electronic currencies, anything that does not abide and comply with the rules & regulations of Malaysia law, or anything that cannot be purchased will be disqualified.
14. Contest entries will be disqualified for multiple submissions using the same receipt number.
15. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify and/or exclude Participants and/or revoke the Prize if: -
a) the Participant is ineligible or does not meet any of the eligibility criteria set out in the above; or
b) the Participant does not provide the required details upon receiving the request/notification from
c) the Organizer; or
d) the Participant breaches the Terms and Conditions or other rules and regulations of the Contest or violated any applicable laws or regulations; or
e) the Participant has attempted to undermine the operation of the Contest by fraud, cheating or deception.
16. In the event the disqualification takes place after the announcement of winners, there will be no selection of replacement of the disqualified winner.
17. In the event of a disqualification after the Prize has been awarded, the Organizer reserves the right to demand for the return of the Prize or payment of its equivalent value from the disqualified Participant.
18. Organiser will fulfill the winners’ prize within 120 days after winners list is announced. Announcement will be posted in Eucerin® FB (within 2 weeks from the contest end period) and winners will be notify via phone call.
19. Winners will be contacted if any collection is required. The location and address will be provided.
19. Winners will not be contacted if prizes are couriered to the given (registered) mailing address in the contest submission.
20. Any cost incurred during the prize redemption process e.g. transportation, is to be borne by the Winner.
21. The Organiser reserves the right to request for original Proof of Purchase, written proof of IC number and age of any winner before the prize is dispatched or collected.
22. By participating in this Contest, all Participants agree and consent to allow their personal data being collected, processed and used by the Organiser in accordance to the Organiser’s Privacy Notice, which is made available at the Organiser’s website at https://www.eucerin.my/meta-pages/privacy
23. In addition, and without prejudice to the terms in the Organiser’s Privacy Notice, Participants agree and consent to their personal date or information being collected, processed and used by the Organiser for:
(a) the purposes of this Contest;
(b) marketing and promotional activities conducted in such manner as the Organiser see fit in any media including but not limited to any form of advertising or publicity media and materials such as audio and/or visual recordings published through newspapers, television networks, radio stations or online and digital media and on the Internet, without further express consent from the Participants. Marketing and promotion activities include without limitation the use and/or publication of any details provided in and/or in connection to the entries, as well responses and related photographs.
General Terms and Conditions
24. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions contained herein, where necessary for legal, technical or commercial reasons and any such amendments shall be effective upon posting on Eucerin® Malaysia’s Facebook page.
25. For avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension of this Contest by the Organiser shall not entitle the Participants(s) to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Participants(s) as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
26. The Organiser’s decision on all matters relating to this Contest, including but not limited to the eligibility to participate, the selection of the Participants for this Contest, shall be final and binding. No further correspondence, appeals, protests or attempts to dispute the same shall be entertained.
27. The Organiser’s will not be liable for any losses/damages encountered by Winners during prizes redemption.
28. This Contest is not organised by or associated with Facebook. All Participants, however, agree to comply with all rules and regulations as may be imposed by Facebook in respect of any posting thereon.
29. Information provided by Participants will only be used for the fulfilment of this Contest and is provided for the Organiser only, not to Facebook.
30. The terms and condition herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.