Systema Count & Win TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By participating in the Systema Count & Win (“Contest”), you (“Participant”) have agreed to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:-
1. This contest is open to all Malaysians aged 18 years and above, except Southern Lion Sdn. Bhd. (The Organizer) employees, sales promoters, employees of its affiliated companies, distributors and advertising / promotion agencies; including their immediate family members.
2. Contest is valid throughout East and West Malaysia from (TBC), 00:00:00hr and ends on (TBC), 23:59:59hr (“Contest Period”).
3. The Organizer reserves the right to change, cancel, terminate, extend or suspend the contest at any time without prior notice. Contestants must ensure that their contest entries are complete and accurate to participate. Incomplete or late entries shall be disqualified and will not be accepted.
4. Contest Prizes (“Prize”):-
a. Systema Sensitive and Gum Protection TP X 12 winners
5. Participants are eligible to win only one Prize during the Contest Period.
6. Winners will be notified via email or telephone call based on the information provided in the submitted entry. If the winner cannot be reached within 3 attempts, the said winner is automatically disqualified. The Organizer will not be held liable in the event of a delay or any post-contest responses.
7. The Organizer reserves the right to substitute any prizes with others at similar value without any prior notice. All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, non-returnable, and non-exchangeable for cash.
8. The Organizer reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify/withdraw any participant who is found or reasonably suspected of tampering with the contest terms and conditions herein. The Organizer’s decision is final and irreversible. Further requests regarding the Organizer’s decision will not be entertained.
9. All prizes must be claimed within 30 days from the designated date of notification, no claims will be entertained after the designated date. Proof of identity and original matching receipts are required for verification purposes.
10. The Organizer will only attempt to deliver the prize within 2 attempts. The Organizer reserves the right to forfeit a winner if he/she has failed to claim the prize within the given time frame.
11. The Organizer, its associated companies, holding companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies shall not be held responsible for any injury or mishaps, including death; that may arise from the use of the prizes.
12. The Organizer reserves the right to keep all entry information. All extra information provided by the participants will automatically become the property of the organizer who subsequently has the right to use the name or other information for publicity purposes without the need for compensation in any form or prior notification.
13. By participating in this Contest, participants have read and understood the terms and conditions and have agreed to be bound by the said terms and conditions. The prize(s) will be provided in accordance with and is subjected to these terms and conditions herein.
14. By participating in this Contest, all participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound to all the said terms & conditions and have agreed to cooperate & meet all the requirements of the Organizer in relation to the contest & its publications.
15. The Organizer reserves the rights to change, amend, delete or add to these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time. Participants are automatically deemed to have agreed to be bound by any such changes.
16. Please call our hotline at 1800 880 133 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm) or visit our website at www.southernlion.com.my for further inquiries.
18. The Organizer may transfer personal information (including but not limited to, name, address, contact numbers, NRIC number) to service provider(s) for the purpose of administering the Contest and contacting Participants, solely for this Contest only. Participants have the right to obtain access, request correction or withdraw consent to disclose of any personal information held by the Organizer. Such requests can be made via email at http://www.southernlion.com.my/contact/ or by post to Southern Lion Sdn. Bhd. Unit 1-J & 1-K, Bangunan BAKTI Siti Hasmah, No.6, Cangkat Abang Haji Openg, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 30th November 2019.
19. NOTICE UNDER THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010 This written notice (“Notice”) serves to inform you that your personal data is being processed by or on behalf of Southern Lion Sdn. Bhd. (“SL” or “we” or “us”). Furthermore, by participating in this campaign, you hereby consent to the processing of your personal data by SL in the manner as specified in this Notice. We shall be processing the personal data that you have provided us with, such as your name, national identity card number, contact number, address and any other information that we have requested from you for the contest submission. SL will be processing your personal data, including any additional information you may subsequently provide to SL, for the purposes of the Contest and contacting you (if necessary). The personal data that you provide us may be disclosed to our service provider(s) for the aforementioned purposes. The service provider(s) include the appointed vendors organizing, managing or operating the Contest. You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data you provide us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such personal data is kept up to date. You may access and request for correction of your personal data and/or to limit the processing of your personal data or make any enquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data, by emailing to us at http://www.southernlion.com.my/contact/ or by post to Southern Lion Sdn. Bhd. Unit 1-J & 1-K, Bangunan BAKTI Siti Hasmah, No.6, Cangkat Abang Haji Openg, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia