SAFI Shayla Botanical Silk Shampoo Buy & Win
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) The SAFI Shayla Botanical Silk Shampoo Buy & Win in Guardian contest [“Contest”] will run from 1st March 2020 00.00am, to 23.59pm, 30th April 2020 [“Contest Period’]. The Organizer reserves the right to shorten of extend the Contest Period without prior notice. All entries received outside the Contest Period shall be automatically disqualified.
2) To participate in the Contest:
a) Participants must purchase any SAFI Shayla Botanical Silk Shampoo product in a single sales receipt from a Guardian outlet in Malaysia within the Contest Period.
b) Retain ALL original printed sales receipts from Guardian Malaysia (dated within the Contest Period) as proof of purchase. Only valid printed sales receipts (including printed e-receipts from online purchases) dated within the Contest Period with a clear outlet name and details of SAFI Shayla Botanical Silk Shampoo will be accepted.
c) Original receipt must be presented to receive prize.
3) Winner’s selection:
i) Winners will be selected by SAFI
ii) Winners result will be announced after Contest Period is over (30th April 2020)
4) Winners will be contacted via telephone call/email and announcement will also be made by the organizer at URL: www.facebook.com/SAFI.MY/
5) The eligible winners will then be contacted via telephone/email within six (6) weeks from 4 May 2020 and shall be required to provide the original sales receipt as proof of purchase before being declared a winner. Should the first attempt to contact the eligible winner fail, i.e. no reply, telephone number not in service or no connection, etc, another three (3) attempts will be made within the next 24 hours of the first telephone call. Where such further attempts are unsuccessful, the organizer reserves the right to select the next qualified participant. The organizer will not be held liable in the event the eligible winner cannot be contacted for whatever reasons.
6) Each participant is eligible to only win one (1) prize during the Contest Period.
7) By participating in this Contest, participants consent to give their personal information and the organizer reserves the right to publish, use the winners’ name and/or photographs plus their entries for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without further compensation or notice and each participant waives their right to make any claims for the use of their entries by the organizer.
8) The organizer reserves the right at its absolute discretion to increase or reduce the number of prizes or substitute any prizes with that of similar value at any time without prior notice. All prizes are not transferable, refundable or exchangeable for cash in any other form for whatever reason.
9) By participating in this Contest, participants agree to be bound by the Contest Terms and Conditions and decisions of the organizer.
10) The organizer reserves the right to amend, delete or add to these Contest Terms and Conditions or even cancel the Contest without any prior notice at any time and the participants agree to be bound so such changes.
11) The Organizer’s decision is final. Any letters, enquiries, appeal or protest will not be entertained. Participants hereby agree that no further action will be taken against the organizer.
12) The organizer collects personal identifiable information to provide services or to correspond with the participant. This information is stored in a manner appropriate to the nature of the data by the organizer and is used to fulfill the participant’s request(s). By the participant submitting personal information, the organizer deems that permission is given to the organizer and/or its authorized agents to use this information for the purpose of present and future marketing and promotional purposes and to improve its products and services. The participant’s information will not be provided or shared with other company or partners for their independent use.