Rejoice Perfume Strawberry Shampoo/Conditioner Giveaway
1. By participating in this contest (the “Promotion”), participants shall be deemed to have accepted and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, the prize(s) will be provided in accordance with and subject to these terms and conditions.
2. This promotion is open to all Malaysian residents over 18 years of age except directors, officers and employees (and the immediate families of such persons) of the organizer, its agencies and companies associated with this Promotion.
3. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
4. The Promotion commences 0800HRS, 1 June 2020 and closes on 2000HRS, 30 June 2020 (“Promotional Period”). Promotional Period may be extended at the Organizer’s sole discretion.
How to Participate
5. Step by step on participate
Snap a photo of your existing razor (at home) and tell us why do you want to try Gillette Fusion Premium range razor and stand a chance to win it!
Purchase above RM25 today and enjoy RM5 off! Shop now @bit.ly/2xwLfQg
6. There is no limit on the number of entries per Participant provided that each entry is original. Each entry becomes the property of the organizer upon receipt.
7. Each entry must:
(a) not include any content that is false, untrue and/or inaccurate;
(b) be submitted together with an original receipt as proof of purchase of an eligible product;
(c) be entirely the original work of the Participant submitting the entry;
(d) not contain, promote, incite or instruct any dangerous conduct, or commission of any crime or acts of violence;
(e) not contain any inappropriate, defamatory, discriminatory, demeaning, offensive, obscene, indecent, sexually explicit or blasphemous material
(f) not contain the personal information of any person other than that of the Participant submitting the entry;
(g) not contain any material or content, including but not limited to images, words, music, lyrics, recordings etc. which may breach the intellectual property rights of any third party;
(h) not breach any relevant laws.
8. The prize(s) for this Promotion are:
Gilltte Fusion Razor x10
9. Each Participant shall only be entitled to one prize. Winner(s) may claim prize(s) conditional upon the following:
(a) production of original receipt or other proof of purchase of an eligible product – such documentation must clearly specify that an eligible product was purchased during the Promotional Period but prior to submission of the entry;
(b) Winner(s) must, at the organizer’s request, participate, without remuneration, in all promotional activity (such as photography, filming and/or publicity events) surrounding the winning of any prize.
(c) Winner(s) shall agree to participate in prize-giving ceremony / event.
(d) Winner(s) must, at the organizer’s request, participate, without remuneration, in all promotional activity (such as photography, filming and/or publicity events) surrounding the use of or participation in the travel component of the prize(s).
(e) Winner(s) consent(s) to the organizer using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media globally and in perpetuity without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome thereof), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the organizer. Winner(s) acknowledge(s) and agree(s) that the organizer has the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, promote, and otherwise use the promotional materials created, including videos and photographs, to produce public relations materials, magazine printed ads, editorials, marketing tools and other printed matters, including materials for the organizer’s website and/or website of any of its affiliates. Winner(s) shall not have any claim nor be entitled to, any payment for the use, publishing or broadcasting the promotional and/or public relations materials created. Furthermore all rights, title and interest in and to the abovementioned promotional and/or public relations materials, including all intellectual property rights and moral rights thereto, shall be the property of the organizer.
(f) Winner(s) further agree(s), at the organizer’s request, to execute and any all documents to give effect to the terms and conditions, including but not limited to documents in relation to the claim and receipt of prize(s), consents, authorisations, releases, waivers or indemnities for participation in prize components, and intellectual property rights and moral rights.
10. The prize winner(s) will be selected on 1000HRS 30 July 2020. The winner(s) will be notified via phone before 3 Aug 2020. Prizes not claimed by 10 Aug 2020 may be withdrawn at the organizer’s discretion.
11. The organizer and/or its agency may require the prize winner to provide proof of identity, proof of age and/or proof of residency as a condition for claim of prize. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the sole discretion of the organizer and/or its agency. The prize will be awarded only to the winner and not to proxies or representatives of the winner.
12. Prize, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise stated.
13. The organizer, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to written directions from any regulatory authority.
14. The organizer is not responsible for:
(a) late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed or illegible entries, claims or correspondence due to error, omission, tampering, theft, destruction or otherwise;
(b) receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information whether provided by a Participant or otherwise; or
(c) any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any damage to property or injury to related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or materials for this Promotion.
15. The organizer reserves the right to, in its sole discretion:
(d) disqualify any entry that the organizer has any reason to believe does not comply with the terms and conditions;
(e) verify the validity of all entries and Participants (including identity, age and place of residence) as it deems necessary;
(f) disqualify any Participant and all of the Participant’s entries for tampering or interfering with or disrupting the Promotion, entry process and/or breaching the terms and conditions; and/or
(g) cancel the prize(s) or otherwise cease to provide any benefit of the prize(s) if the winner(s) or travel companion(s), if applicable is/are, in the opinion of the organizer, under the influence of alcohol or any other drug, behave(s) in an aggressive, offensive, uncontrollable, unruly or disorderly manner, engages or attempts to engage in illegal conduct, behave(s) in a manner which may tarnish or diminish the goodwill, name and/or reputation of the organizer, its brands and/or products concerned, its agencies and companies associated with this Promotion, or behave(s) in a manner which is otherwise inappropriate.
16. The organizer’s rights (including but not limited to recovery of damages or other compensation) in relation to any misconduct of the Participants are expressly reserved to the fullest extent.
17. This is a contest of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. All valid entries received during the Promotional Period will be judged by the organizer on their merits in accordance with the following judging criteria:
(a) The quality of their entry
(b) The creativeness of the entry
(c) Original receipt as proof as purchase
(a) warrant that each entry submitted is an original work and that they own the copyright in the entry; and
(b) grant the organizer a free, non-exclusive, irrevocable licence to reproduce, publish, communicate and or otherwise use entry, or any part of it, in any manner and in any format, without attribution, including but not limited to the purposes of uploading and publicly displaying the entries and for the purposes of promoting this Promotion, the organizer, and/or any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the organizer, in any media.
19. The organizer and/or its agency may refuse to allow a winner to use or take part in any or all aspects of a prize if the organizer and/or its agency reasonably determines in its sole discretion that the winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely do so.
20. Taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and/or use not specified in these terms and conditions as being provided by the organizer are the sole responsibility of the winner(s). If required by law, the organizer and/or its agency reserves the right to withhold and remit to the appropriate tax authorities the amount of any tax or taxes due on the prize. The winner(s) should seek independent financial advice about any tax implications that may arise from the prize winning.
21. Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, directors, officers and employees of the organizer, its agencies and companies associated with this Promotion are not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained in relation to participation in this Promotion or during the course of accepting and/or using any prize.
22. The organizer’s decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The organizer reserves right to change, amend, add or delete any or all of the terms and conditions, and to offer alternative prizes, at any time and without any prior notice.
23. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the organizer reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by relevant regulatory authorities), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
24. The organizer does not adopt or endorse, or accept any liability for, any statements or claims that are made by any person, or content that is posted on its website / Facebook page.
25. Facebook is not a sponsor of the Promotion. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants understand and agree that they are providing their information to organizer and not to Facebook.
26. The Promotion is conducted in Malaysia only and is governed by the laws of Malaysia.
27. The organizer is Procter & Gamble (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd., (P&G), 10th Floor, Surian Tower, 1 Jalan PJU 7/3,, Mutiara Damansara,, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, which (where the context permits such as in relation to assignments, licences, consents, authorisations, releases, waivers or indemnities by / from Participants), also includes each of the affiliates in the Procter & Gamble group throughout the world and their respective successors in title, assignees, licensees or authorised parties.
Trust is a cornerstone of our corporate mission. P&G is committed to maintaining your trust by protecting personal information we collect about you. Further details of P&G’s privacy practices may be found at www.pg.com/privacy/english/privacy_notice.html.
I understand that my personal information will be processed for the purposes of this Contest as described in the Terms and Conditions and I hereby consent to the same.