Push Up Challenge - ADIDAS MALAYSIA
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The “push up challenge- MALAYSIA” (“Contest”) Contest is organized by COTY MALAYSIA SDN BHD (“Organizer”) and is open to all Malaysians above except COTY MALAYSIA employees and families and the parties involved directly with the contest.
2. The Contest will run from 3rd April 2020. Until 15th May 2020 or reaching the first 100 winners. (the "Contest Period"). All entries will be accepted until 15th May 2020 or as the first 100 win.[BT1] Submissions received thereafter will be invalid.
3. The Organizer reserves the right to change, extend or terminate the Contest Period at its sole discretion, if it does not receive a sufficient amount of eligible entries or if the Contest is unable to proceed for any reason or other reason under these Contest Terms and Conditions.
5. Participants can submit entries through the filling up the form linked in the description after the posting in the link https://rb.gy/eljzox. (“Contest Mechanism”)
6. Participants may submit a maximum number of entries but each ONE (1) participant is eligible for ONE (1) entry only. Each post can only be used once. Contest entries will be cancelled if the same post is used more than ONE (1) time.
7. Each participant will be eligible for ONE (1) Contest prize only.
8. Rewards or gifts are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, credit or any other gift.
9. Participants are required to provide proof of participation by filling up the online form provided in the link: https://rb.gy/eljzox. and agree to give information such as their gender, contact details.[BT3]
10. All contest activators decisions are final, and no correspondence, appeal or questions will be accepted.
11. The Organizer will contact the Winner through the contact information provided during the submission process.
12. If participants cannot be contacted after THREE consecutive daily attempts for three consecutive days (day / week, Monday - Friday), the Organizer reserves the right to disqualify the Participant and the next eligible Participant will be selected.
13. All Winners must claim their prize within ONE (1) month after being contacted by the Organizer. If the Winner fails to claim their prize or nominate a representative within the allotted time, the Organizer reserves the right to cancel the prize or prize of the other prize. Winners will need to present proof of identity in order to redeem / receive their prize.
14. The Organizer reserves the right to publish the name and picture or video of the winner for publicity purposes.
15. The Organizer reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of the same value without prior notice.
16. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of proceeding as intended for (and not limited to) causes such as infection by computer virus, bug, hacking, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, or any cause whatsoever out of control; the Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the participation of any individual (s) that interferes with the participation process and / or revokes, terminates, modifies, or suspends this Contest.
17. The Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Participant and / or any entry found or suspected of cheating / hacking / abusing the Contest submission process, operating the Contest or in violation of any of the Contest Terms and Conditions.
18. The Organizer reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice.
19. Unless otherwise stated, all transportation costs, internet charges, personal costs and / or any other costs, fees and / or expenses of any participant in connection with this contest (whether for the purpose of participating, participating in or receiving the prize) or for the purpose of redeeming the prize or related travel is the responsibility of the winner. Organizers, affiliates, agents or contest agencies shall not be liable for any costs / charges / fees / expenses.
20. The organizers, affiliates and agencies of this Contest are not responsible for entries lost, damaged, late or for any technical error.
21. By participating in this contest, participants agree to abide by the decision made by the contest activator and agree to the official terms & conditions and all decisions of COTY MALAYSIA SDN BHD
we will still need to have a deadline for this. I'd say it's safe to end this contest by mid-May 2020. It should be communicated as the first 100 will win [BT1] Should it be more of a "Proof of participation" instead of Purchase since it does not require any purchase [BT2] Change this to contact details instead. [BT3]