Nutox Answer & Win Contest - GUARDIAN
(5/1/21 to 2/02/21) Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The contest is organised and managed by Tohtonku Sdn Bhd (also named as “the Organiser”) and will be conducted on the following Terms and Conditions:
By entering this contest, participant(s) agree to be bound by these rules.
This Contest will commence on 5th January 2021 and end on 2nd February 2021 (“Contest Period”).
The participant must be a citizen or permanent resident of Malaysia who holds a valid National Registration Identification Card (NRIC) number (12 digits) and is above the age of 18 years at the time of participation.
The following persons are not eligible to participate in said Contest:
i. Permanent and/or contract employees of the Organiser (and its related companies) and their immediate family members (their parents, spouses, children, siblings, and their respective spouses); and
ii. Representatives and/or agents (including advertising agents and contest management agents) of the Organiser and their immediate family members (their parents, spouses, children, siblings, and their respective spouses).
1. Purchase RM68 onNutox products from Guardian stores
2. Snap one  clear and legible picture of original receipt and type Guardian_NUTOXAnswer&Win <space> Answer <space> [Full name as per IC] <space> [IC.No] and WhatsApp to 013-6966983
Question: Our new product – Nutox Youth Restoring Hydrating Treatment Lotion suitable for which skin type?
[A] Sensitive Skin [B] Normal & Dry Skin [C] Oily & Combination Skin
Fortune Orchid Pot x50 winners
Winners selected must provide correct answers. If winner selected got the wrong answer, prize will roll to the subsequent person.
Each participant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize only throughout the Contest Period.
Winner selection will be done by total number of participants divided by 50, for example: if the total number of qualified entries is 200, then this number will be divided by 50 and rounded to the nearest lower whole number which is 4. Hence, every 4 entries will be selected as winner till all the 50 winners have been selected by the Organizer.
Example: 4th, 8th, 12th and so on will be selected as the winner.
1. All of the Organiser’s decisions in connection with this contest shall be final, conclusive and binding. Any correspondence shall not be entertained.
2. All contestants shall agree to abide by the Organiser’s decision with respect to all aspects in connection with this contest.
3. All entries received past the contest period shall automatically be disqualified.
4. Each receipt (proof of purchase) can be used once and is considered as one valid contest entry only.
5. By participating in this contest, all contestants are agreeable to be contacted by the Organiser.
6. The eligible winners will be contacted via telephone/email within eight (8) weeks from the end of contest period.
7. If a winner is uncontactable, the Organiser reserves the right to select an alternative winner for the contest after 3 attempts to contact the winner has been made by phone or email.
8. The Organiser reserves the right to select another winner based on the judging criteria.
Option 1 (Postage):
Winners must provide details requested by the Organiser within 7 days after the notification and before the delivery of the prize. The prize will be posted to the winners’ home addresses.
In the event that the Organiser is required to post/courier a prize to a winner, the Organiser will not be held liable for non-receipt of prize or damages caused during the delivery process. No requests for replacement and/or exchange of prizes will be entertained.
Option 2 (Self-collection):
Prize may be collected by the winner or a person authorised by the winner in writing. A copy of the winner’s NRIC and the winner’s letter of notification must be presented during prize collection. The Organiser will not entertain any requests to extend the prize redemption or claim period.
1. Tohtonku Sdn Bhd will not be responsible for entries that are incomplete or have invalid information.
2. Tohtonku Sdn Bhd reserves the right to disqualify any participants without notice at any point during the contest or after he/she is found to have not fulfilled the prerequisites of the contest prior to participation.
3. Tohtonku Sdn Bhd will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing its obligations if such failure or delay is caused by circumstances beyond reasonable control.
4. Participants agrees, if so required, to participate in publicity events without any compensation or fees. Tohtonku Sdn Bhd reserves the right to use the name, address, mobile number, photograph, particulars and/or documents of the Participants or winners for the purpose of advertising and all other forms of publicity from time to time without any royalty or compensation given to the Participants or winners.
5. Tohtonku Sdn Bhd reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or amend the rules of the contest without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either on the official Nutox website or Nutox Facebook page.
6. Tohtonku Sdn Bhd retains all proprietary rights to the intellectual property contained within the Contest and owns the copyright to all content within.
7. Personal Data of the Participants will be collected by Tohtonku Sdn Bhd and the Participants by participating in this Contest hereby agrees to the terms and conditions of Tohtonku Sdn. Bhd.’s Privacy Notice listed at https://nutox.my/privacy-policy/.
8. Tohtonku Sdn Bhd will not be responsible for any technical errors that occur in Internet access, telecommunications networks, or any other reasons that prevent entry to the contest.
9. Tohtonku Sdn Bhd will not be liable for any loss, damage, or personal injury incurred by the contestants in the process of joining the contest to the extent as may be permitted by law. The total and aggregate liability of Tohtonku Sdn Bhd to the Participants including and not limited to any claims arising out of or in connection with this terms and conditions, for breach of statutory duty, any form of loss, damage or personal as may be permitted by law shall not exceed the amount of RM1000 per Participant.