Neutrogena Labs Facebook Contest (14/11/2020 to 20/11/2020) Terms and Conditions
Contest Terms and Conditions:
1. This Neutrogena Labs Facebook Giveaway Contest (“Contest”) will be governed by these terms and conditions and participants agree that they have read and understood these terms and conditions, and will be bound by them. Participation is voluntary.
2. The organizer of this Contest is Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd., with its business office at Level 8, The Pinnacle, Persiaran Lagoon, Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia (the “Organizer”).
3. This Contest is open to residents of Malaysia, aged 18 and above as of 14/11/2020 except the employees and immediate families of Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd., their affiliates and/or related companies, distributors and advertising agencies.
4. This Contest starts on 14/11/2020. The closing date for Entries is 20/11/2020. Entries will be accepted until 11.59pm on 20/11/2020. Entries received before the Starting Date or after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
1. The contest will run from 14/11/2020 to 20/11/2020.
Submission of Entries & Qualifying Criteria
To participate in the contest, participants must:
1. Like Guardian Malaysia and Neutrogena Malaysia Facebook & Neutrogena Malaysia Instagram pages.
2. In the comment section below the Contest post, participants will need to write a short caption not more than 30 words on “I want to win Neutrogena Labs Hydrating range 15g sample set because…”.
4. Like and share this contest post on your Facebook timeline and set as public view.
5. Keep a screenshot of the contest post submission, picture of you have liked Guardian and Neutrogena Facebook page as a reminder and as a proof of submission in this contest. Contest post submission must be clearly shown the caption, the mentioned hashtag and the 3 friends tagged in the post.
6. The Organizer is also not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, failure in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, the website, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, system, apparatus, software, failure of e-mail or receipt of entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or telecommunication services.
Prizes & Winners Selection Process
1. There are 50 sets of Neutrogena Labs Hydrating Micellar Makeup Remover 15ml and Neutrogena Labs Hydrating Micellar Gel Cleanser 15ml to be won throughout the Contest Period.
2. Each Participant can only win 1 set of Prize throughout the Contest Period.
3. Winners will be selected based on the most creative submission.
4. Contest Prizes
a) Prize x 50 Winners: Neutrogena Labs Micellar Hydrating Makeup Remover 15ml and Neutrogena Labs Hydrating Micellar Gel Cleanser 15ml each.
5. The Organizer shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to review and vary the Winners’ selection process contained herein at any time without prior notice. The judges’ decision is final. The Organizer reserves the right to make the final selection of Winner(s) and no correspondences will be entertained on the selection of this Contest Winner(s).
6. Winner(s) will be notified at the end of this Contest where details of the winner(s)’s name, contact number, delivery address and screen shots of the likes will be collected for verification and to facilitate the prize delivery.
7. Prizes will be delivered to the winner(s) via courier service appointed by the Organizer.
8. The Organizer retains sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if in its view a winner is ineligible, disqualified, the entry is invalid or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions.
9. The winners are responsible for all applicable taxes and expenses not specified in the prize description.
10. In the event that the Organizer cannot for whatever reason contact the winner within a reasonable timeframe, the Organizer reserves the right to forfeit the prize against such winner and select another winner.
11. Winners must abide by the terms and conditions of the party[ies] arranging and/or providing for all the Prizes and the terms and conditions attached to all the Prizes, if any. All unclaimed Prizes will be forfeited.
Liabilities and Responsibilities
1. All ancillary costs associated with the receipt or use of the Prizes, whether direct or indirect, including without-limitation charges, expenses, taxes, costs, transportation, meals, insurance, visa, etc., are the sole responsibility of the participants.
2. The Organizer and its entities assume no responsibility and shall not be held liable for any accident, harm, damage, losses (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or charges, injuries, unforeseen circumstance, and any inconvenience or any other liabilities of any nature whatsoever arising through participation of this Contest or in connection with the fulfillment of any prize, nor for any charges in dates or in times or cancellations which may prevent the selected winner(s) from taking the original prize offered or any part of the prize, or for lost or stolen prizes.
3. Participants release the Organizer and its respective divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, branches, directors, officers, employees and agents, as well as all others associated with the development and execution of this Contest, from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Contest and the awarding and use, misuse or possession of the prizes, including liability for any personal injury or death except where prohibited or limited by law.
Rights of the Organizer
1. The Organizer reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Contest in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
2. The Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash. The Organizer reserves in its sole discretion to substitute the Prizes or any component of the Prizes should the selected Winner(s) fail to comply with any of the rules and/or applicable laws for any reason whatsoever.
3. The Organizer reserves the right to withdraw the Prizes should the selected winner(s) fail to comply with any terms or conditions of the Contest and/or applicable law for any reason whatsoever.
4. Acceptance of Prize(s) constitutes permission to the Organizer and its agencies to use the Winners’ names for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or marketing without further compensation or notice. All entries become property of the Organizer, who may use Winners’ names for future promotional and marketing activities.
5. By participating in this contest, participants agree to be bound by the official terms and conditions and decisions of the Organizer.
6. The Organizer reserves the right to modify, annul or rescind the terms of the contest without further notice. The Organizer’s and the judges’ decision on any matter concerning the contest is final with respect to any aspect of the contest, including the determination of the winner(s) or in any form. No challenges to the selection of winners will be entertained.
7. The Organizer will accept no responsibility for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. Incomplete and/or illegible entries will be disqualified.
8. Judges’ decision is final. Correspondence will not be entertained.
For any enquiries, or for providing us with necessary updates to your personal details, please call our hotline at 1800-222-565 (Monday to Friday 9am t