MUSTELA X GUARDIAN GIVEAWAY CAMPAIGN (TERMS & CONDITIONS) 1 – 14 NOVEMBER 2020
ORGANIZER & ELIGIBILITY
1. This MUSTELA X GUARDIAN GIVEAWAY [“Contest”] is organised by Fusion Cosmetics Sdn. Bhd. [“the Organiser”] in collaboration with GUARDIAN MALAYSIA and is open to all Malaysian residents aged 18 & above.
2. Employees of the Organiser [including its affiliated and related companies] and their immediate family members [children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses] shall not be eligible to participate in this Contest.
3. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
4. This Contest will be governed by the following terms and conditions (the "Terms") and entrants agree that they have read and understood these Terms and by their participation in the Contest, entrants agree to be bound by the Terms as well as the terms and conditions from the Organizer.
5. This Contest will run from 1st November to 14th November 2020 [“the Contest Period”]. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Contest Period, mechanics and prizes at any time. All entries received outside the Contest Period will be disqualified.
WINNER SELECTION, CONTEST PRIZES & WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT
6. Winners will be judged and selected based on photo & caption creativity posted in the comment section of the contest post and is at the sole discretion of the Organiser. Judges and Organiser’s decision is final.
7. A total of fifteen (15) prizes will be awarded during the contest period.
a. Mustela Gentle Cleansing Gel 200ml x 15
8. Winners Announcement will be made within one week after the each contest ends on Guardian Malaysia’s Facebook page or any other medium deemed suitable by the Organizer. Winners will be contacted via Facebook private message where mode of prize redemption will be arranged. The organizer will not be held responsible should there be any error, delay or defect in notification via the email and /or telephone to the Winners.
9. The Organiser shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with that of similar value, at any time without prior notice. All prizes are given on an “As Is” basis and prizes cannot be transferred and are not exchangeable for cash, credit, other items or voucher, in part or in full.
10. Participants and winners will bear in full and be responsible for any liabilities, unexpected incidents, injuries, malfunctions, claims or accidents (including death) that were caused by them entering this Contest or during their redemption and/or usage of Contest prizes and they agree to relieve the Organiser and its agencies from any claims be it for any forms of injuries, accidents, loss of life or economical losses and others.
11. The Organiser reserves the right to use the names and/or photographs of the winners as materials for the purposes of advertising, trade and/or publicity, without any prior notice to the winners and the winners shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
12. All materials uploaded or submitted must be original and shall not breach any intellectual property rights belonging to any party. The participants shall not pose, distribute, reproduce or submit in any way whatsoever, any scripts and videos containing any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, or other proprietary information owned by another party without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such intellectual property rights or proprietary information. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on in a way that constitutes an intellectual property infringement, please contact the Organiser.
13. The Organiser’s s decisions are final with respect to any respect to any aspect of the Contest, including without limitation, the determination of the winners.
14. The Organiser, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to modify this Terms & Conditions without any prior notice, if required for the smooth running of the Contest.
15. Posting of any of illegal or prohibited content as stated in below list by the participant may, in the Organiser’s sole discretion, result in termination of participation in addition to the disqualification of participation. Prohibited content includes, but is not limited to, contents which, in the Organiser’s sole judgment:
• is offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
• include ingredients that are offensive to other religious practices and/or competitive products that appear in the photographs;
• harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
• includes any information that  the participant knows is false or misleading,  promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, or  is threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libelous;
• displays obscene, pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
• includes material that exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
• provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses.
17. For the purpose and as permitted by applicable data privacy laws, your personal data in which you have provided to the Organiser in your application to participate in the MUSTELA X GUARDIAN GIVEAWAY will be recorded, stored or otherwise processed for purposes relating to the administration of the Contest and for related advertising, publicity, marketing and our other legitimate business purpose.
18. The Organiser has taken the relevant cautionary and security measures to ensure the safekeeping all of the Participants’ personal data, and requires all third party data processors to comply with the same measures. Please note, however, that the Organiser can present the Participants’ personal data should it be required to do so by the law, or by a search warrant, subpoena, or court order.