#GuardianGiveaway Make Up & Win Contest
1. #GuardianGiveaway Make Up & Win (“the Contest”) is organised by Guardian Malaysia Sdn Bhd (“the Organiser”).
2. The Contest starts from 25 November 2020 and the closing date for submission is by 1 December 2020. Entries received after 11.59pm on 1 December 2020 (or such extended closing date determined at the sole and absolution discretion of the Organiser) or are incomplete, illegible, damaged or corrupted will not be accepted and will be disqualified.
3. The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion extend the contest period at any time without any prior notice to any party whatsoever. Unless otherwise varied to the contrary by the Organiser, any participation in the Contest during the extended period (if any) shall be governed by the Terms and Conditions set out herein which shall remain in full force and effect at all times.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to modify the contest mechanisms, withdraw or terminate this Contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion without prior notices to any person.
5. The Contest is open to all Malaysian citizen, age 16 and above, residing in Malaysia only ("Eligible Participants").
6. Employees of the Organiser, its affiliates and/or related companies and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
7. Eligible Participants are allowed to submit more than one (1) entry. To participate, Eligible Participants must comply with each of the following:
i. Each entry must:
a. FOLLOW Guardian Facebook or Instagram page and LIKE the Contest Post
b. Upload Participant’s Created Makeup Video.
8. Each submission will be tied to one Eligible Participant.
9. Entries can be humorous or serious with elements.
10. All entries must be the Eligible Participants' original works and no part or component thereof is copied from any other work or material.
11. The language may be in either Malay or English.
ix. Entries must not contain or reference any names, products, promotion or services of any company or entity or any third party of any brand, product or services (other than the Organiser's).
x. Entries that are lewd, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, disparaging, defamatory, libellous, illegal, offensive, or otherwise contain inappropriate content or objectionable material should not be submitted and the Organiser reserves the right to remove or demand the Eligible Participant to remove such entry at any time in the Organiser's sole discretion.
xi. By submitting the entries, the producers and owners of the entries are to grant the Organiser exclusive rights of the copyright to use the entries or material submitted for library, promotional, or commercial use globally.
xii. Entries will be judged equally based on (A) Creativity; (B) Originality; and (C) Appropriateness to the theme of 'Fun' and 'Creative. Judges' decision is final, conclusive and binding. No further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.
12. The prize winners will receive the following: RM500 Cash Voucher.
13. The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with alternative prizes of similar value, at any time without prior notice. All prizes are given on an "As is" basis and are not exchangeable or sold for cash, credit, other items or voucher in part or in full and are non-transferable to any other person.
14. The eligibility to win the Contest is on the condition that Eligible Participants fully comply with the Terms and Conditions as stated herein.
15. Incomplete entries and/or the failure to fulfil all or any of the Terms and Conditions will automatically disqualify the Eligible Participants from the Contest without prior notice.
16. The Top 3 best submissions as determined by the judges in their sole discretion will be judged for its ranking of the prizes. The judges' decision is final, conclusive and binding.
17. Eligible Participants may submit more than one (1) entry but only one (1) prize will be given for each of the Top 3 prize winners.
ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE WINNERS
21. The winners of the Contest will be notified via Instagram Story no later than 30 December 2020 or such other date as decided by the Organiser at its absolute discretion, to present in person at the Prize Presentation venue to collect their prize. However, the Organiser reserves the right to change the venue and/or timing of Prize Presentation at its sole discretion without prior notification.
22. In the event that a submission created by a group (and submitted by a Primary Entrant) is declared the winner in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, the prize will be awarded to the primary participant and it will be the responsibility of the primary participant to distribute the prize.
23. The winners are fully responsible for any injuries, damages or claims as a result of or arising from their participation in the Contest, usage of their prize and/or collection of their prize. All transportation, accommodation, personal cost and/or any other costs and/or any other related expenses that are incurred to participate in this Contest and/or to redeem the prize are the sole responsibility of the Eligible Participants and winners.
24. The Organiser will not be responsible or liable for any loss in connection with the Contest, including, but not limited to the following:
i. Any problem, loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by any party due to any delay and/or failure in receiving and sending the entry as a result of any network, communication or system error, interruption and/or failure experience by the participating internet line and/or resulting from participation or the downloading of any materials in the Contest. In the event of such error, interruption and or failure, the Organiser will not be responsible or liable for any failure by any Eligible Participant to participate in the Contest at any time.
ii. Any problems, expenses, damages, losses, suits and claims of whatsoever nature against any Eligible Participants that may arise from or in connection with their participation in the Contest and/or display of Eligible Participants' entries.
iii. Any error (including error in notification of Contest winners), omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, internet line failure, theft, destruction of, or unauthorized access to entries, PC hang whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
25. By entering the Contest, Eligible Participants shall agree to appear in internet, videos, photographs, write-ups which may be used in advertising (any form of media) or other materials by the Organiser. Eligible Participants shall not be entitled to any payment for such use, or for any re-use; and acknowledge that all copyright, including the right to reproduce likeness or image shall belong to the Organiser absolutely; and to release and discharge the Organiser from any claims in relation to the Organiser's use of likeness or image.
26. The Organiser reserves the absolute right to disqualify any individual that it determines to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, to be acting in breach or potential breach of this Contest's Terms and Conditions.
27. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, modify suspend or delay the Contest in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
28. By participating in this Contest, all Eligible Participants hereby warrant that all statements personal details given are true, correct, accurate and complete and that they have read and understood all the Terms and Conditions of this Contest and agree to be unconditionally bound by it.
29. By participating in this Contest, all Eligible Participants agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Organiser harmless from and against any suits, claims, losses, damages and expenses, including reasonable legal fees that may be arise from or in connection with the Contest.
30. The Organiser reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice and the Eligible Participants will be bound to such changes.
31. Any Terms and Conditions applicable to this Contest which is illegal, prohibited or unenforceable under any law or regulation shall be ineffective to the extent of such illegality, voidness, prohibition or unenforceability without invalidating the remaining provisions.
32. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed under the laws of Malaysia.
33. For further enquiries, please call our Customer Service team at 1300 13 0089 or email firstname.lastname@example.org