Guardian x SILKY WHITE Whitening 2-Way Powder Foundation Giveaway TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Guardian X SILKY WHITE Whitening 2-Way Powder Foundation Giveaway is organized by Guardian Health & Beauty Sdn Bhd (“the Organizer”) in collaboration with Alliance Cosmetics Sdn Bhd.
2. The Giveaway shall be valid from 3rd July 2020 to 10th July 2020
3. The Contest is open to all Malaysian Citizens above 18 years of age (“Participants”), except for the following category of person who are NOT ELIGIBLE to participle in the Contest:
All the employees of the Organizer (including its affiliated and related companies) and their immediate family members; and all the representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or any service providers of the Organizer (including its affiliated and related companies) and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
4. Each winner will receive 1 (ONE) unit of SILKY WHITE Whitening 2-Way Powder Foundation regular pack and I (ONE) unit of SILKY WHITE Whitening 2-Way Powder Foundation refill pack allocated for this contest. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or other deals or goods or credit of any kind. The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with alternative prizes or similar value at any time without prior notice. The prizes are given on an “as is” basis.
5. A total of 5 (FIVE) winners will be selected at the end of the Contest Period. Winners will be selected based on criteria determined by Guardian Malaysia in its sole and absolute discretion.
6. Winners shall be determined by the Organizer based on the following criteria:
· Like Guardian Malaysia Facebook page and this post.
· In the comments section, tell us why do you want one.
· Tag 2 friends and include hashtag #SILKYWHITEWhitening2-WayPowderFoundationGiveaway #silkywhite
7. The winner will be notified by Facebook Messenger (PM) and the winner must provide a postal address and phone numbers to claim their prize.
8. If a winner does not respond to the Organizer within 3 (THREE) days of notification, the winner will be forfeited and the Organizer reserves the right to choose another winner.
9. All Campaign, incomplete, illegible, altered, disfigured, late entries or entries without complying with any clauses stated herein shall be disqualified.
10. The decision of the Organizer on all matters relating to this Giveaway (including the selection of winners) shall be final and binding. No correspondences relating to the winner’s selection will be entertained.
11. The Organizer reserves the right and without prejudice to any other rights or remedies to change the terms and conditions of the Contest as it deems fit at any time without any prior notice.
12. All costs and expenses that are incurred to participate in this Contest and to redeem the prize shall at the sole responsibility of the Participants.
13. All participants in this Contest agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Contest.
14. All Participants agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights hereto shall belong to the Organizer and/or the owner of the sponsor brands. The Organizer reserves the absolute right to use the names and/or photographs of the winners as materials for the purposes of advertising, trade and/or publicity, without any prior notice to the winners and the winners shall not be entitled to claim ownership and/or other forms of compensation on the materials.
15. The Organizer shall not be held responsibility and/or answerable to any damages, losses or whatsoever liabilities arise from publication at Organizer’s Website.
16. The winners and/or their heirs shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents [including death] resulting from their participation in this Campaign, redemption and/or utilization of the prizes and agree to release and hold the Organizer free and harmless of any liability.
17. Guardian Malaysia reserves the right to change, suspend or alter the terms and conditions of the contest, or terminate the contest, at any time and for any reason. Guardian Malaysia’s decisions on all matters relating to this contest are final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained.