GUARDIAN x DR ORGANIC – CHARCOAL RANGE FULL SET GIVEAWAY
Updated: Nov 18, 2020
1. The GUARDIAN x DR ORGANIC – CHARCOAL RANGE FULL SET GIVEAWAY (the “Contest”) is organized by Guardian Health And Beauty Sdn Bhd (“Organizer”).
2. The Contest will start at 15th November 2020 until 23rd November 2020 (“Contest Period”). The Organizer reserves the right to shorten or extend the Contest Period without prior notice. All entries received outside the Contest Period shall be automatically disqualified.
3. This Contest is open to all Malaysian Citizens above 18 years of age (as of 1 November 2020) (the “Participant(s)”) except the employees and immediate family members of the Organizer, including its affiliates and/or related companies, distributors, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies.
4. By participating in the Contest, the Participant is deemed to have fully and unconditionally agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions stated hereinafter. The Organizer reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any Participant who does not comply with any of the Terms and Conditions of this Contest or if the Organizer is of the view that the Participant fails to meet any of the Organizer’s participation criteria.
5. The Organizer reserves the rights to amend, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions without any prior notice at any time and the Participant shall be bound to such changes. The Organizer is the final authority to decide on the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions and as to any other matters relating to this Contest. The Organizer’s decision is final with respect to any aspect of the Contest, including without limitation, the determination of the Winners. Any correspondence pertaining to the decision made by the Organizer will not be entertained.
6. The Organizer may waive any of these Terms and Conditions in its sole discretion. Any attempt by a Participant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Organizer reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. The Organizer, all its promotion partners and other parties involved in the Contest, including their directors, officers and agents are not liable in any way for the following: (a) intervention by unauthorized parties during the Contest; (b) any human errors and electronic/technical failure in the administration of the Contest and processing of entries; (c) any entry that is lost, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received; and (d) any liability (including death) whether directly or indirectly caused by their participation in the Contest and usage of the prize.
8. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
How to participate
1. LIKE dr organic Malaysia & Guardian Facebook page & SHARE this post
2. Tell us why you want to try this range in the comment section below.
3. Tag 3 of your besties to join.
4. 5 winners will win one (1) set each of one (1) Charcoal Face Wash 200ml + One (1) Charcoal Face Scrub 125ml + One (1) Charcoal Face Mask 125ml
5. Submission after closing date will strictly not be entertained.
6. Fake Facebook account is not allowed.
7. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or other deals or goods or credit of any kind.
9. We may opt to announce the results of the Contest in our social media page and/or other online platform owned and operated by us (e.g., Guardian Facebook Page wall) within FOURTEEN (14) days after the end of Contest Period. We will notify the winner via private message on the Contest Page or via email (whichever applicable) (“Notification”). In the Notification, we may ask for your personal information for verification purposes and/or to arrange for delivery of the prizes.
Each potential winner is responsible to respond to the Notification and provide their details (full name, contact number, mailing address & email address) within SEVEN (7) working days from the date of Notification. Failure to do so, prizes shall be forfeited or disposed of at the discretion of Guardian Malaysia.
Guardian Malaysia reserves the right to disqualify or reject, at its sole and absolute discretion, any contestants and/or revoke or forfeit any prizes at any stage of the Contest if Guardian Malaysia is of the opinion that:
1. the contestant is not eligible in accordance to the terms herein stated;
2. the entries are incomplete and/or failure to comply with any of the Terms and Conditions;
3. the contestant breaches any of the Terms and Conditions or other rules and regulations of the Contest or violates any applicable laws or regulations;
4. the contestant has undermined or tampered or attempted to undermine or tamper the operation or process of the Contest in any way whatsoever, including but not limited to fraud, cheating or deception;
5. the entries contain third party intellectual property rights that are used without prior consent from the rights holder;
the entries contain obscene, profane, vulgar, abusive, hateful, threatening, harassing, offensive or otherwise inappropriate language, imagery or material, including without limitation any message/image which contains (a) swearing; (b) comments or actions which appear to be discriminatory of any person, company or group of individuals, for example comments of a racist, sexist or homophobic nature; (c) sexual innuendo, sexual language or sexual acts, actions or gestures; (d) promoting any illegal unlawful activity such as drug use; (e) any message/image that appears to be an advertisement or solicitation to buy; and (f) any materials (whether written or visual) that directly or indirectly relate to Guardian Malaysia competitors or that show any intention of promoting any brand other than Guardian Malaysia; or
6. The profile is removed or deleted within the winner selection or contact process.
Use of Data
1. By participating in this Contest, the Participants agree that the Organizer may use the Participants’ entries, photos, video, name provided and/or any statement made by them concerning the Contest and/or the prizes for future advertising and publicity purposes in connection with the Contest in any and all media without additional compensation, notification or permission. By submitting the entries for this Contest, all Participants agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights thereto shall belong to the Organizer.
2. The Organizer may collect personal identifiable information (“Information”) to provide services or to correspond with the Participants. This Information is stored in a manner appropriate to the nature of the data by the Organizer and is used to fulfill the Participant’s request(s). By submitting the Participant’s Information, the Organizer deems that permission is given to the Organizer and/or its authorized agents to use this Information for the purpose of present and future marketing and promotional purposes and to improve its products and services. If the Participant informs the Organizer via 1300 1300 89 that the above Information should not be used as a basis for further contact, the Information will not be provided or shared with other companies for their use.
3. In view of the implementation of the Personal Data Act Protection Act, by participating in the Contest, the Participants hereby expressly grant the Organizer, their affiliates and partners the permission to use and process their personal data including (but not limited to) names, contact information and/or photographs for future advertising and publicity purposes in any media in connection with this Contest without additional compensation, notification or permission.
1. It is the responsibility of the Participants to provide complete and valid information. Participant agrees to grant the rights to the Organizer to have access to obtain, extract, verify and/or utilize the given information at any time from time to time.
2. Participant has the right to obtain access, request correction or withdraw consent to disclose any personal information held by the Organizer. Such requests can be made via Facebook message at Guardian’s official Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/guardianmalaysia or by post to Guardian Health and Beauty Sdn. Bhd. Mezzanine Floor, Giant Hypermarket Shah Alam Stadium, Lot 2, Persiaran Sukan, Seksyen 13, 40100 Shah Alam