Guardian Vitamin C Giveaway Terms & Conditions
Updated: Apr 3, 2020
1. The Guardian Vitamin C Giveaway(the “Contest”), is organised by Guardian Health and Beauty Sdn Bhd (the “organiser”)
2. The Contest is open to all Malaysian residents aged 18 and above with a valid Malaysian National Registration Identity Card [each a “Participant” and collectively, the “Participants”] except employees and immediate family members the Organiser , their affiliates , subsidiaries , advertising / PR agencies and suppliers.
3. By entering this Contest, the Participants agree that they have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and by their participation in the Contest, Participants agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below.
4. The Contest begins from 11 March 2020 – 30 April 2020 (11.59pm) [“Contest Period”]. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Contest Period at any time without prior notice. All entries received outside the Contest Period will be disqualified. Only completed entries will be entertained.
5. Each participants may submit more than one (1) entry within the Contest Period.
6. Participants may submit as many entries as they wish within the Contest Period, but Participants may win one (1) Prize only throughout the Contest Period.
7. Steps to participate this Contest are as follows: -
Like giveaway FB post and answer this simple question:“What brand is the Vitamin C shown in the picture?”
Lucky winners (150 winners) will win 1 Guardian Vitamin C
Facebook – 50 winners
Instagram – 50 winners
Twitter – 50 winners
Winners are bound to the terms and conditions attached to the Prizes. The Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to provide an alternative Prize of an equivalent value without prior notice. The Prize is not transferable, non-refundable and non-ex-changeable for cash. Any portion of the prize that is not used will be forfeited.
By participating in this Contest, Participants agree and have given the Organiser the rights to use their name, address, photograph, particulars, documents and information for the purpose of advertising and all other forms of publicity from time to time without any royalty or compensation including, without limitation to any taping(s) and recording(s) in connection with the Contest.
9. All entries will be the property of the Organiser and the Participant will not claim, use, or exploit the entries for any purpose by any whatsoever mean at any time.
10. The Organiser, all its promotion partners and other parties involved in the Contest, including their directors, officers and agents are not liable in any way for the following: (a) intervention by unauthorized parties during the Contest; (b) any human errors and electronic/technical failure in the administration of the Contest and processing of entries; (c) any entry that is lost, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received; and (d) any liability (including death) whether directly or indirectly caused by their participation in the Contest and usage of the prize.
11. The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion to change, cancel, terminate, suspend this Contest and/or amend the Terms and Conditions set herein without any prior notice. All matters relating to this Contest are final and binding on all Participants of this Contest, and no correspondence will be entertained.
12. The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Participant that it determines or reasonably suspects to be tampering with the Contest submission process or the operation of this Contest, or to be acting in breach or potential breach of these Terms and Conditions.
13. Without limiting the above, the Organiser reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual it believes has undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to the Contest submission process or the operation of this Contest.
It is the responsibility of the Participants to provide complete and valid information. Participant agrees to grant the rights to the Organiser to have access to obtain, extract, verify and/or utilize the given information at any time from time to time.
Participant has the right to obtain access, request correction or withdraw consent to disclose any personal information held by the Organiser. Such request can be made via Facebook message at Guardian’s official Facebook page, www.facebook.com/guardianmalaysia or by post to Guardian Health and Beauty Sdn. Bhd. Mezzanine Floor, Giant Hypermarket Shah Alam Stadium, Lot 2, Persiaran Sukan, Seksyen 13, 40100 Shah Alam Selangor.