GUARDIAN REVLONXWW84 CONTEST – Terms & Conditions
Organizer & Eligibility
1. The GUARDIAN REVLONMYXWW84 CONTEST ("Contest") is organized by Novel Link Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. ("Organizer").
2. This Contest is open to all individuals with Malaysian Identity Card residing in Malaysia aged 18 and above only. Any application entry submitted by a participant who is not a resident in Malaysia shall be deemed invalid.
3. Employees of Novel Link Malaysia Sdn Bhd, their business partners, agencies and immediate family members are not eligible to take part in this Contest.
1. This Contest will run from 17 Aug 2020 – 17 Sept 2020, 11.59pm (“Contest Period”). All entries received after the Contest period will be disqualified.
2. The Organizer shall reserve its absolute right to amend the contest period and the contest mechanics at any given time without prior notice.
How to participate
1. Participation via Facebook and Instagram only will be considered as valid entry.
#RevlonMYxWW84 Makeup Contest
Step 1: Show us how makeup transforms your look with any products from the Revlon x WW84 Collection
Step 2: Upload your photo in FB comment OR IG with the hashtags #UnleashThePowerOfMakeup #RevlonMYxWW84 #GuardianMY
2. All participants must ensure their profiles and all relevant settings are set to 'public' for the entry to be eligible, depending on which platform they choose to submit their entry.
1. The Organizer will select 10 submissions from Facebook and Instagram which has fulfilled all requirements stated above with the most creative look as winners.
2. Judging criteria, evaluation and decisions will be determined by the Organizer.
3. Contest winner(s) will be selected and announced within the next two (2) weeks from the end of the Contest Period.
4. All of the Organizer’s decisions in connection with this Contest shall be final, conclusive and binding and the participants agree to abide by the Organizer’s decision with respect to all aspects in connection with this Contest. By participating in this Contest, the participants agree not to challenge and/or object to any decisions made by the Organizer in connection with the Contest.
Prizes Redemption Methods
1. 10 winners will receive a Limited Edition WW84 T-shirt and Revlon Hamper worth RM500 each.
2. The Winners’ will be announced on Revlon Malaysia Facebook and Instagram Page. Each winner is required to contact Revlon Malaysia Facebook or Instagram Page in order to obtain further guidance for prize redemption two (2) working days after the Contest winner(s) announcement, failing which, the Organizer reserves the right to forfeit the prizes or assign the prizes to another Contest participant.
3. In the event that any of the prizes is unavailable, the organizer may substitute any of the prizes with any other products of similar value. All prizes are given on an “As Is, Where Is” basis and are not exchangeable for cash, credit or other prizes, whether in part or in whole.
4. In the event of a dispute, the potential winner may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the identified Facebook but the Organizer’s decision will be final.
5. The decision of the Organizer is final, and no correspondences thereafter will be entertained.
6. Prizes are neither redeemable nor exchangeable for cash.
Rights of the organizer
1. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of, but not limited to, bugs or technical failures, the organizer reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest and select the winners at its sole discretion and disqualify anyone who, in their opinion, has tampered with or disrupted the entry process or operation of this Contest or violated the rules.
2. All participants entering this Contest agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set by the organizer.
3. The organizer reserves the right to:
a) Substitute the prize with others of similar value without prior notice.
b) Not release the method on how all the entries are being judged.
c) Publish winners’ personal details for promotional or publicity purposes without prior notice and amend or revise some or all the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
4. Organizer has the rights to repost the chosen videos into our social medias and e-commerce platforms, without having to pay any extra cost for the Winners (means winners are only entitled for the prizes).
1. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. All information obtained is solely provided to the organizer, and not to Facebook or Instagram.