1. The "Ellgy Plus X Guardian Giveaway” contest ("The Contest") is organised by Ellgy Plus Malaysia ("The Organiser") and shall be held from 1 Oct 2020 to 30th Oct 2020, 11:59p.m. (“Contest Period”).
2. The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion extend the Contest Period at any time without any prior notice. Unless an Extended Period is announced, any entries received after last day of the contest period (due to any reason howsoever and/or whatsoever arising) shall be disqualified. Any participation in the Contest during the Extended Period (if any) shall be governed by these terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"), which shall remain in full force and effect.
3. The Contestants must be citizens or permanent residents of Malaysia and above the age of eighteen (18) years with a valid National Registration Identification Card (NRIC) number (12- digit) at the time of participation of the Contest.
4. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the said Contest: a. Permanent and/or contract employees of the Organiser (including its subsidiaries and related companies), including but not exclusive to their respective immediate family members, meaning parents, spouses, children and siblings; b. Representatives and/or agents (including advertising agents and contest management agents) of the Organiser, including but not exclusive to their respective immediate family members, meaning parents, spouses, children and siblings. The Contest and Submission:
5. Contestants are required to complete the following steps to participate in the Contest:
Step 1: Purchase any Ellgy Plus product from Guardian pharmacy or Guardian Online Step 2: Take a picture of the receipt and watsapp to 011-33372256
Step 3: Complete this Caption I love Ellgy Plus because… (in 20 words or less) and include it in your watsapp message.
6. The Organiser takes no responsibility or assumes no liability for the comment and/or content that the participants may post. Participants are solely responsible for consequences of posting and publishing their comments and/or contents.
7. The Organiser may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entry which the Organiser considers to have made been in breach of these terms and conditions. This includes, but not limited to, failure to meet Contest eligibility criteria or entry that contains obscene, libellous, racially disparaging, defamatory, harassing or threatening or unlawful content.
8. The Organiser will not be responsible for entries for the Contest that cannot be processed due to technical or operational reasons. Entries that are lost, misdirected, incorrect, incomplete or illegible, for any reason whatsoever, will be disqualified.
9. Winners will be selected at based on the most creative caption.
Prizes: 1st prize – Thermos Food Warmer worth RM 205 (x4)
2nd Prize – Starbucks Credit worth RM 50 (x10)
Consolation Prize – Guardian voucher RM 20 (x10)
10. Each Contestant is entitled to win one (1) Prize only during the Contest Period. Winner announcement will be made within one (1) weeks after the Contest Period ends. Prize fulfilment would take place within four (4) weeks after winner announcement is made.
11. Entries must be submitted within the respective qualifying date. Otherwise, the entry will be disqualified. The Organiser may at its sole discretion amend, change or extend the qualifying dates for any of the qualifying weeks.
12. The Prizes will be mailed to the respective winners or collected in person at the Organiser’s office at B-3A-07, Dataran 32, no2, Jalan 19/1, 46300, Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, unless advised otherwise, no later than four (4) weeks after winner announcement has been made. Identification which includes NRIC which displays the full name.
13. Only contestants who fulfil the Contest Mechanism stated above shall be eligible to win the Prize. Incomplete entries and/or Participants that fail to fulfil the Contest mechanism will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without notice.
14. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute any of the Prizes with that of similar value at any time at their absolute discretion without prior notice and all Prizes are non-transferable to another individual and absolutely non-negotiable.
15. In the event, for any reason whatsoever, any of the Winners is unable to collect the winning prize within the stipulated time period, the Organiser shall not reimburse or compensate the Winner. The Organiser shall not be obliged to give extension notice of the Prize Collection Period. All unclaimed Prizes after the Collection Period will be forfeited.
16. All Prizes are given on an "As Is" basis and are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash, credit, other items or voucher, in part or in full.
17. The Organiser makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with respect to the Prizes and shall not be responsible nor liable for any problems and/or damage thereto or arising there from.
18. All Winners' will be notified by e-mail to his/her e-mail address within one (1) week from the time the winner announcement is made. In the event that the Winner does not receive any notification from the Organiser during the stipulated time period, the Winner is required to contact the Organiser via Facebook Direct Message within one (1) week from the Contest’s closing date; failing which, the Prize will be forfeited. The Organiser reserves the right to use any other method or medium it deems fit at its sole and absolute discretion for the purpose of announcing the Winners.
19. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event the Winners cannot be contacted for whatever reasons after at least three (3) attempts and/or days.
20. The Organiser reserves the rights to appoint a third party to conduct the verification of Winners and to fulfil the delivery of prizes. Winners are to agree that the Organiser may provide all necessary information of Winners to such third party to facilitate such service.
21. Prizes must be claimed in person. Identification, which includes NRIC of the Winner will be required. In the event of the Organiser is requested to post/courier a Prize to a Winner, the Organiser will not be held liable of non-receipt of Prize or damages caused during the delivery process. No replacement and/or exchange of Prize will be entertained.
22. The Organiser reserves the rights to forfeit Prize of any Winner who does not provide the required details as stipulated in the Contest Terms and Conditions.
23. In the event that a Winner chooses not to accept a Prize, they forfeit any and all claims to that Prize, which will be dealt with according to the absolute discretion of the Organiser.
24. By participating in the Contest, Contestants hereby give their consent to and authorize the Organizer to disclose their particulars to third party service providers and/or partners engaged by the Organiser for purposes of the Contest and/or any customer survey in understanding Contestants' purchasing behaviour.
25. The Organiser’s decision on all matters relating to the Contest shall be final and binding and no further correspondence or attempt to dispute such decision would be entertained.
26. The Organiser reserves the absolute rights to change, amend, delete or add to the Contest Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time.
27. By participating in this Contest, Contestants agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the Contest and the decision of the Organiser.
28. This contest is organized by Ellgy Plus Malaysia and Facebook is released by each entrant and participant of the said Contest.
29. By joining this contest, you also acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. For more information or enquiries, please contact us via Facebook Direct Message, Ellgy Plus Malaysia Facebook page on Mondays to Fridays, 8:30am to 5:30pm.