Count and Win Aveline Perfume Giveaway!
1. 1. The Guardian Count and win Aveline Perfume Giveaway (the “Contest”) is organized by Guardian Health and Beauty Sdn. Bhd. (“Organizer”).
2. 2. The Contest will start at 12:00am on 18 April 2020 and ends at 11:59pm on 25 April 2020 (“Contest Period”). The Organizer reserves the right to shorten or extend the Contest Period without prior notice.
3. 3. This Contest is open to all Malaysian Citizens above 18 years of age (as at 1 May 2020) (the “Participant(s)”) except the employees and immediate family members of the Organiser, including its affiliates and/or related companies, distributors, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies.
4. 4. By participating in the Contest, the Participant is deemed to have fully and unconditionally agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions stated hereinafter. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any Participant who does not comply with any of the Terms and Conditions of this Contest or if the Organiser is of the view that the Participant fails to meet any of the Organiser’s participation criteria.
5. 5. The Organiser reserves the right to amend, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions without any prior notice at any time and the Participant shall be bound to such changes. The Organiser is the final authority to decide on the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions and as to any other matters relating to this Contest. The Organiser’s decision is final with respect to any aspect of the Contest, including without limitation, the determination of the Winners. Any correspondence pertaining to the decision made by the Organiser will not be entertained.
6. 6. The Organiser may waive any of these Terms and Conditions in its sole discretion. Any attempt by a Participant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the 7. Organiser reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. 8. The Organiser, all its promotion partners and other parties involved in the Contest, including their directors, officers and agents are not liable in any way for the following: (a) intervention by unauthorised parties during the Contest; (b) any human errors and electronic/technical failure in the administration of the Contest and processing of entries; (c) any entry that is lost, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received; and (d) any liability (including death) whether directly or indirectly caused by their participation in the Contest and usage of the prize.
8. 9. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
9. 10. To participate, the Participants must Step 1: Like & follow Guardian Malaysia & Aveline Grasse page. Step 2: Like, Tag & Share this post with 3 friends. Step 3: Answer the question and write which is your favorite perfume SKU. Step 4: Share this post with #avelinegrasse #guardianMY
10. 11.Each Participant is entitled to one (1) entry on the post.
11. 12. 10 winners will be selected for this contest. The winning participant is required to provide the following detail to the Organiser. A. Full name B. Contact Number C. Address of receiver
12. 13. The Organiser will send out the gift to the address of the winning participant. The winning participant will need to provide the details within 3 days of the result announced and failure to do so, the Organiser can forfeit the winner and choose another candidate.
13. 14. The Organiser reserves the rights to postpone the pre-determined date and venue of the Prizes redemption to a later date which shall be notified by the Organiser to the winner. The Organiser excludes all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prizes’ details or any other unforeseen circumstances beyond the Organiser’s reasonable control and for any act or default of any third party suppliers or vendors.
14. 15. The Organiser will not entertain any complaints on the quality and quantity of the prizes after handing the prize to the winner. The prize shall be used/taken entirely at the risk of the Winner and to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, the Organiser offer no representation whatsoever, express, implied or statutory and excludes all warranties and liabilities in relation to the prizes including, but without limitation, the merchantable quality and fitness for purposes in respect of the prizes.
15. 16. The Organiser reserves the rights at its sole discretion, to provide an alternative prize of equivalent value at any time without prior notice. All prizes are not transferable, refundable or exchangeable in any other form for whatever reason. The value of the prize is correct at the time of printing. All prizes are given on an “as is” basis.
16. 17. The Organiser is not responsible and/or liable for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorised access to, or alteration of, the user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or websites.
17. 18. By entering, winners agree to grant the Organiser and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, independent contractors, and advertising/promotion agencies the use of his/her name, details submitted through the Contest website, likeness, biographical data and statements for any purposes whatsoever, including, without limitation, advertising, trade, or promotion, in any media now known or hereafter devised, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
18. 19. Participants shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of an accident, injury, damage or claim resulting from participation in this Contest.
19. 20. By participating in this Contest, the Participants agree that the Organiser may use the Participants’ entries, photos, video, name provided and/or any statement made by them concerning the Contest and/or the prizes for future advertising and publicity purposes in connection with the Contest in any and all media without additional compensation, notification or permission. By submitting the entries for this Contest, all Participants agree and acknowledged that all intellectual property rights thereto shall belong to the Organiser.
20. 21. The Organiser may collect personal identifiable information (“Information”) to provide services or to correspond with the Participants. This information is stored in a manner appropriate to the nature of the data by the Organiser and is used to fulfill the Participant’s request(s). By submitting the Participant’s Information, the Organiser deems that permission is given to the Organiser and/or its authorised agents to use this information for the purpose of present and future marketing and promotional purposes and to improve its products and services. If the Participant informs the Organiser via 1300 1300 89 that the above Information should not be used as a basis for further contact, the Information will not be provided or shared with other companies for their use.
21. In view of the implementation of the Personal Data Act Protection Act, by participating in the Contest, the Participants hereby expressly grant the Organiser, their affiliates and partners the permission to use and process their personal data including (but not limited to) names, contact information and/or photographs for future advertising and publicity purposes in any media in connection with this Contest without additional compensation, notification or permission.
22. It is the responsibility of the Participants to provide complete and valid information. The participant agrees to grant the rights to the Organiser to have access to obtain, extract, verify and/or utilize the given information at any time from time to time.
23. 22. The participant has the right to obtain access, request correction or withdraw consent to disclose any personal information held by the Organiser. Such a request can be made via Facebook message at Guardian’s official Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/guardianmalaysiaor by post to Guardian Health and Beauty Sdn. Bhd. Mezzanine Floor, Giant Hypermarket Shah Alam Stadium, Lot 2, Persiaran Sukan, Seksyen 13, 40100 Shah Alam Selangor.