CATHY DOLL x HELLO KITTY collection Giveway
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
1. This CATHY DOLL x HELLO KITTY collection Giveway Contest runs from 30 September 2020 to 07 October 2020 at GUARDIAN Facebook Page.
2. GUARDIAN Malaysia reserves the right upon giving adequate prior notice to change the duration and/or the commencement and/or expiry dates of the Giveaway period.
1. This Giveaway is open to GUARDIAN Facebook followers who are Malaysians aged from 18 and above.
2. In order to enter this contest, GUARDIAN Facebook followers have to follow the requirements stated in the Giveaway post.
3. Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of GUARDIAN MALAYSIA are not eligible to participate in this contest.
4. Employee and immediate family members of the Organisers, their advertising agencies, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers are not eligible to participate in the contest.
5. The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion extend the contest period at any time without prior notice to any party (‘The Extended Period’).
Giveaway Prizes & Participation Criteria
1. Only one redemption per person.
2. 1 winner who fulfilled all Giveaway criteria to be selected randomly.
3. Entrants into redemption shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Gifts Terms & Conditions
1. The gift is not redeemable for cash or exchange with equivalent value.
General Terms & Conditions
1. GUARDIAN MALAYSIA reserve the right to publish or display the name, picture and city of residence of the Eligible Participants for this Campaign for advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate.
2. To the fullest extent permitted by law, GUARDIAN MALAYSIA expressly exclude and disclaim any representations, warranties or endorsement, implied or express, written or oral, of all gifts offered under this contest. All risks, loss, damage and/or injury associated with the use of the Prizes shall be assumed by the Eligible Participants.
3. GUARDIAN MALAYSIA will not entertain any complaint whatsoever in connection with the gift.
4. GUARDIAN MALAYSIA shall be entitled to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions or any part thereof and/or substitute or replace the Gifts offered under this Contest and/or to extend, modify, shorten, discontinue, cancel, terminate or suspend this Contest by giving adequate notice to Eligible Participants.
5. No compensation in cash, refund, replacement or any kind shall be given to the Eligible Participants for any losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Eligible Participants as a direct or an indirect result of such variation, deletion, addition or alteration of these Terms and Conditions and/or the extension, modification, cancellation, suspension or termination of this Campaign.
6. Decision of GUARDIAN MALAYSIA in relation to every aspect of this Giveaway shall be final, binding and conclusive.
7. GUARDIAN MALAYSIA will not assume any responsibility for the Gifts offered under this Campaign and accept no liability (including without limitation, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third party) howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise in connection with this Campaign, even if GUARDIAN MALAYSIA have been advised of the possibility of such damages in advance, and all such damages are expressly excluded.
8. By acceptance or receipt of a Gifts, the participants agree to hold harmless GUARDIAN MALAYSIA and its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any claim, action, proceeding, judgment, damage, loss, expense or liability suffered by GUARDIAN MALAYSIA and its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents in connection with such Winner’s participation in the Campaign or receipt, redemption or use of the Gifts.
9. GUARDIAN MALAYSIA accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Gifts or the use thereof. Any tax filing obligation or any tax payment due to any authority as a result of receipt of the Prizes remain the sole responsibility of the participant. It is the responsibility of each participant to seek independent advice on the possible implications this may have on his/her own financial situation.