BiO-LiFE Joint Health Spend & Win Contest Terms & Conditions
The Campaign Period
1. The “BiO-LiFE Joint Health Spend & Win Contest” run from 01/04/2020 – 30/04/2020.
2. GUARDIAN MALAYSIA reserves the right upon giving adequate prior notice to change the duration and/or the commencement and/or expiry dates of the contest period.
3. This contest is open to Malaysian aged from 18 and above.
4. Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of GUARDIAN MALAYSIA & BiO-LiFE Marketing Sdn Bhd are not eligible to participate in this contest.
5. Employee and immediate family members of the Organizers, their advertising agencies, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers are not eligible to participate in the contest;
6. The Organizer may at its sole and absolute discretion extend the Contest Period at any time without prior notice to any party (‘The Extended Period’). Unless an extended period is announced, any entries received after contest period shall be treated as disqualified. Any participation in the Contest during this Extended Period (if any) shall be governed by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions’) which shall remain in full force and effect.
Prizes & Participation Criteria
7. To participate in this contest, the Eligible Participant will need to match the entry terms and conditions.
a) Spend RM80 and above in a single receipt on Mega BiO-Life Joint Health products
- participating products: Flexsa 1500, Glucosamine 750mg and Vita D3
b) Whatsapp details (name, contact number, IC no.), and receipt to +6017-6469569
8. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
9. Entrants into the contest shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Winner Selection Process
10. Five (5) lucky winners will be selected to win x1 Siti Khadijah telekung (worth RM300).
11. The winner will be notified by phone and winner must provide a postal address and phone numbers to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to BiO-LiFE Marketing Sdn Bhd within 3 days of being notified by BiO-LiFE Marketing Sdn Bhd, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and BiO-LiFE Marketing Sdn Bhd shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 3 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and BiO-LiFE Marketing Sdn Bhd shall be entitled to select another winner.
12. Participant’s responsibility to ensure their postal address and phone numbers provided are current and updated with BiO-LiFE Marketing Sdn Bhd in the event of any changes being made to the same by the Shortlisted Participants. Further and for the avoidance of any doubt, BiO-LiFE Marketing Sdn Bhd shall not be liable for any telco charges, roaming or phone charges which is to be borne by the Shortlisted Participants, whether in or outside Malaysia as a result of BiO-LiFE Marketing Sdn Bhd contacting the Shortlisted Participants.
Prizes Terms & Conditions
13. The winner’s name of this prize as listed in the acknowledgement section is the authorized winner of the prize. This prize is not redeemable for cash or exchange with equivalent value.
General Terms & Conditions
16. GUARDIAN MALAYSIA & BiO-LiFE Marketing Sdn Bhd reserve the right to publish or display the name, picture and city of residence of the Eligible Participants who won the prize(s) for this contest for advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. By participating in this Campaign, the Winners hereby consent to and agree that GUARDIAN MALAYSIA & BiO-LiFE Marketing Sdn Bhd shall be at liberty to publish their names, pictures and city of residence without compensation for advertising and publicity purposes. Non-compliance may result in an alternative winner being chosen.
17. By participating in this Campaign, the Eligible Participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of GUARDIAN MALAYSIA & BiO-LiFE Marketing Sdn Bhd.
18. To the fullest extent permitted by law, GUARDIAN MALAYSIA & BiO-LiFE Marketing Sdn Bhd expressly exclude and disclaim any representations, warranties or endorsement, implied or express, written or oral, of all Prizes offered under this contest. All risks, loss, damage and/or injury associated with the use of the Prizes shall be assumed by the Eligible Participants.
19. GUARDIAN MALAYSIA & BiO-LiFE Marketing Sdn Bhd will not entertain any complaint whatsoever in connection with the Prizes.
20. GUARDIAN MALAYSIA & BiO-LiFE Marketing Sdn Bhd shall be entitled to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions or any part thereof and/or substitute or replace the Prizes offered under this contest and/or to extend, modify, shorten, discontinue, cancel, terminate or suspend this Campaign by giving adequate notice to Eligible Participants.
21. No compensation in cash, refund, replacement or any kind shall be given to the Eligible Participants for any losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Eligible Participants as a direct or an indirect result of such variation, deletion, addition or alteration of these Terms and Conditions and/or the extension, modification, cancellation, suspension or termination of this contest.
22. Decision of GUARDIAN MALAYSIA & BiO-LiFE Marketing Sdn Bhd in relation to every aspect of this contest shall be final, binding and conclusive.
23. GUARDIAN MALAYSIA & BiO-LiFE Marketing Sdn Bhd will not assume any responsibility for the Prizes offered under this contest and accept no liability (including without limitation, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third party) howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise in connection with this contest, even if GUARDIAN MALAYSIA & BiO-LiFE Marketing Sdn Bhd have been advised of the possibility of such damages in advance, and all such damages are expressly excluded.
24. By acceptance or receipt of a Prize, the Winner agrees to hold harmless GUARDIAN MALAYSIA & BiO-LiFE Marketing Sdn Bhd and its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any claim, action, proceeding, judgment, damage, loss, expense or liability suffered by GUARDIAN and its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents in connection with such Winner’s participation in the contest or receipt, redemption or use of the Prizes.
25. GUARDIAN MALAYSIA & BiO-LiFE Marketing Sdn Bhd accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prizes or the use thereof. Any tax filing obligation or any tax payment due to any authority as a result of receipt of the Prizes remain the sole responsibility of the participant. It is the responsibility of each participant to seek independent advice on the possible implications this may have on his/her own financial situation.
Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”):
a) By participating in this contest, all contestants consent to allow BiO-LiFE Marketing Sdn Bhd Malaysia to process and disclose to any third party, all personal data of the contestants provided by the contestants pursuant to this contest for any and all purposes relating to this Contest and any and all other activity relating to or arising from the course of business or businesses of BiO-LiFE Marketing Sdn Bhd Malaysia including, without limitation for the running of this contest and or any event or publicity of the contest in any form or through any media without additional compensation, notification or permission.
BiO-LiFE Marketing Sdn Bhd Malaysia reserves the right to change, suspend or alter the terms and conditions of the contest, or terminate the contest, at any time and for any reason.
BiO-LiFE Marketing Sdn Bhd Malaysia’s decisions on all matters relating to this contest are final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained.