BiO-LiFE Astaxanthin 4mg Giveaway Contest (31/08/2020 to 04/09/2020) Terms and Conditions
Organizer & Eligibility
1. The BiO-LiFE / Guardian Giveaway Contest [“Contest”] contest is organized by BiO-LiFE Marketing Sdn Bhd & Guardian Malaysia [“Organizer”] and is open to all Malaysia citizens aged 18 and above that owns a valid MyKad as of 31st August 2020 [“Participants”].
2. Individuals belonging to the groups listed below are not eligible for this contest:
a) The staff of the Organizer [including all its subsidiaries and related companies] and their immediate family members [child, parents, siblings, spouses]; and/or
b) Representatives, staffs, workers and/or agents of suppliers of SMS, facebook, advertising and/or promotional services to the Organizer [including all its subsidiaries and related companies], and their immediate family members [child, parents, siblings, spouses]; and/or
c) Individuals that have a direct relationship or connection with any staff of the Organizer [including all its subsidiaries and related companies]
This contest will commence from midnight 0:00:00, 31st August 2020 and will end on 23:59:59, 4th September 2020 [“Contest Period”]. The Organizer has the right to make any amendments to the Contest Period at any time without any notice. All entries received after 4th September 2020 will be voided.
1. To participate in the Contest, contestants shall submit their answers via posting a comment and tag 3 of their friends at the relevant Comment section (“Comment Section”) of the Contest on the Contest Page as per required (“Submission”).
2. Contestants must click “Like/Follow” and be a fan of the “Contest Page”:
· ‘Guardian Malaysia’ Page (https://www.facebook.com/Guardianmy/)
· ‘BiO-LiFE Malaysia’ Page (https://www.facebook.com/biolifemarketing/)
Winner Selection, Contest Prizes and Winners Announcement
Winners will be selected based on criteria determined by Guardian Malaysia in its sole and absolute discretion.
A total of thirty (30) winners will be selected at the end of the Contest Period.
We may opt to announce the results of the Contest in our social media page and/or other online platforms own and operated by us (e.g., Guardian Facebook Page wall) within FOURTEEN (14) days after the end of Contest Period. We will notify the winner via private message on the Contest Page or via e-mail (whichever applicable) (“Notification”). In the Notification, we may ask for your personal information for verification purposes and/or to arrange for delivery of the prizes.
Each potential winner is responsible to respond to the Notification and provide their details (full name, date of birth, contact number, mailing address & e-mail address) within SEVEN (7) working days from the date of Notification. Failure to do so, prizes shall be forfeited or disposed of at the discretion of Guardian Malaysia.
Guardian Malaysia reserves the right to disqualify or reject, at its sole and absolute discretion, any contestants and/or revoke or forfeit any prizes at any stage of the Contest if Guardian Malaysia is of the opinion that:
1. The contestant is not eligible in accordance to the terms herein stated;
2. The entries are incomplete and/or failure to comply with any of the Terms and Conditions;
3. The contestant breaches any of the Terms and Conditions or other rules and regulations of the Contest or violates any applicable laws or regulations;
4. The contestant has undermined or tampered or attempted to undermine or tamper the operation or process of the Contest in any way whatsoever, including but not limited to fraud, cheating or deception;
5. The entries contain third party intellectual property rights that are used without prior consent from the rights holder;
The entries contain obscene, profane, vulgar, abusive, hateful, threatening, harassing, offensive or otherwise inappropriate language, imagery or material, including without limitation any message/image which contains (a) swearing; (b) comments or actions which appear to be discriminatory of any person, company or group of individuals, for example, comments of a racist, sexist or homophobic nature; (c) sexual innuendo, sexual language or sexual acts, actions or gestures; (d) promoting any illegal unlawful activity such as drug use; (e) any message/image that appears to be an advertisement or solicitation to buy; and (f) any materials (whether written or visual) that directly or indirectly relate to Guardian Malaysia competitors or that show any intention of promoting any brand other than Guardian Malaysia; or
6. The profile is removed or deleted within the winner selection or contact process.
Each winner will receive a prize of designated product allocated for each Contest Period.
Prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions and it is the winner’s responsibility to read and understand such terms and conditions.
Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or other deals or goods or credit of any kind. Guardian Malaysia reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with alternative prizes or similar value at any time without prior notice. The prizes are given on an “as is” basis.
All prizes will be delivered to the stated mailing address after Guardian Malaysia has received the winner’s personal information via Private Message (PM)/Direct Message (DM)/e-mail once relevant verification on the winner has been performed by Guardian Malaysia.
Guardian Malaysia reserves the right to request from the winner proof of his/her identification before giving out the Prize.
1. The Organizer, and its sponsors will also not be responsible or made responsible for:
· any mistakes, errors or malfunctions (including errors in notifying winners), exclusions, disturbances, cuts, deformities, operational or transmission delays, connection failures, theft, destructions, amendments, or unauthorized access for entries, or loss or delayed entries, whichever that arose during operation, transmission or otherwise caused by server malfunctions, viruses, bugs or other causes out of their control.
· lost or late entries or entries that could not submitted for whatever reason aside from the sole oversight or carelessness on the part of the Organizer. Proof of submission will not be accepted as proof that the entry had been submitted. The Organizer has set up the Contest to run “as things are”.
· This terms and conditions is regulated by Malaysia law. All disputes or anything in nature similar or related are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysia court.
· any incorrect or inaccurate entry details, regardless if it originated from its customers or from any tools or relevant programming used in this Contest or was caused by a technical or human error that may take place while processing the Contest entries.
2. The Organizer has the right to void the participants’ eligibility automatically for any incomplete or late entries or also entries without a valid proof of purchase.
3. The Organizer has the right to replace Contest prizes with other prizes of equal value without prior notice.
4. Participants and winners will bear in full and be responsible for any liabilities, unexpected incidents, injuries, malfunctions, claims or accidents (including death) that were caused by them entering this Contest or during their redemption and/or usage of Contest prizes and they agree to relieve the Organizer and its agencies from any claims be it for any forms of injuries, accidents, loss of life or economical losses and others.
The acceptance of contest prizes is taken as permission being granted to the Organizer and its agencies to use the name and/or the photo of the participants for the publicity, advertising and/or marketing purposes without prior notice and/or compensations.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
The Organizer has the right to change, amend, exclude or add the Contest Terms and Conditions without prior notice, at any point of time and all Participants are bound to these changes.
The Organizer also has the right to void or cancel, redesign, suspend or postpone this Contest in the event of any unexpected circumstances outside of this reasonable control.
The Organizer has taken the relevant cautionary and security measures to ensure the safekeeping all of the Participants’ personal data and requires all third party data processors to comply to the same measures. Please note, however, that the Organizer can present the Participants’ personal data should it be required to do so by the law, or by a search warrant, subpoena,